new BB mopar heads announced

-
Good deal. Trick Flow used to make nice Ford heads until Summit Racing bought them out and released 50 different Chevy heads....The 460 Ford heads are sweet and the High Port SBF heads are still considered one of the best, so us Mopar guys should be in good hands. Hopefully a Small Block head comes out too.

"Announced" and "delivered" are to totally different things. Lets hope for the best.

requires certain bore size, i dont think will work for 383's

In the company's text it states that they are for 383-440.

It wouldn't make sense for them to require a larger bore size than a 383, because then they would only work on 400's and 440's. No 361, 383, 426 wedge. It would restrict their market.

I also wonder how well they are made and what kind of testing that they have done. Not just for performance, but what kind of durability testing have they done to prove out the strength of the design? How severe are the test parameters etc? What quality measures are in place to make sure that all of the parts are good?

Just because it looks good and fits, doesn't mean it will last under severe environments.

I'd ignore the minimum bore size note. Factory heads overhang the 4.25 bore by quite a bit already and I can't see where there'd be any interference with those sized valves and valve palcement. Looks decent out of the box and looks like factory rocker design - no offset.

Their own press says "Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.320″

Hmmmm

As a TF dealer I've known about this for quite some time...this is the real deal! A true bolt on head OOTB.
They flow as advertised! We will have some castings soon and have some dyno info as well...I'll keep everyone up on this.
Price should be awesome as well...plus they have upgraded parts, and awesome customer service.

This is the first of 3 BB heads they will offer....
Brian

Very nice. So far the only option is a 210 cc runner or a 280 CC runner from eddy nothing in between.

As a TF dealer I've known about this for quite some time...this is the real deal! A true bolt on head OOTB.
They flow as advertised! We will have some castings soon and have some dyno info as well...I'll keep everyone up on this.
Price should be awesome as well...plus they have upgraded parts, and awesome customer service.

This is the first of 3 BB heads they will offer....
Brian

if you knew it for quite some time
do you know if they will produce small block heads???
that will be awesome

tired of waiting for edelbrock victor small block!!!

if you knew it for quite some time
do you know if they will produce small block heads???
that will be awesome

tired of waiting for edelbrock victor small block!!!

They are working on it...Could be another year or so. They wanted the BB head first.

Yeah lets wait for them to get some out in the race world and see how the racers like them and what problems arise after being on the market and then we can get excited! I still love the Indy heads!
[ame]http://www.indyheads.com/images/6.cat2014.pdf[/ame]

Fat block Mopar? I think B Block sounds better....bring on the slant head!

So far there is nothing new here. They state they are CNC ported. You can port the Edelbrock RPM and the Stealth head for the same or better flows and the ported Victor will out flow this new head. I guess I'm still waiting for something fantastic.

So far there is nothing new here. They state they are CNC ported. You can port the Edelbrock RPM and the Stealth head for the same or better flows and the ported Victor will out flow this new head. I guess I'm still waiting for something fantastic.

Go B1...

The intake looks just like a victor, but for the heads, supposidly $1800 a pair, 3 different valve spring options and chromolly or titanium retainers, 7 or 10* locks, and flow 326@ .600 with there street cnc porting, im wondering about there other options. Also, said they have a 10.5:1 dyno motor with mild hydralic roller, their heads and intake made 600, cant wait till they come out this spring and see what they can really do... Hopefully IQ52 can get his hands on a set, then well see what they can do lol

-
Back