New exhaust system for a bodies

-
The guy he works for that was making wanted to charge some outragous price for it and only wanted to make it 2".

I dont know about you but I wouldnt pau $600 for 2" compression built exhaust system. Hell I would pay $100 for a 2" system.

i have put a setup from jegs on a 72 dart it fit great really nice after you tack weld it up.and i have ttis on my car had to save a year for them w2s but they were worth every penny ever try to find cheap w2 headers better chance at winning the lottery the pictures of them in my photos

i have put a setup from jegs on a 72 dart it fit great really nice after you tack weld it up.and i have ttis on my car had to save a year for them w2s but they were worth every penny ever try to find cheap w2 headers better chance at winning the lottery the pictures of them in my photos
I,ve seen a pair of untouched W2 heads for sale on here for as low as $650 for the pair.Then again,I was offered a pair done with Jesel valvetrain for $1650.I already had bought the Eddy heads.

link still aint working but i found them. looks good for the money. summit racing sells kits just like that too. my buddy bought a kit from them for his 69 dart. sounds good.

Well I sure got sucked into this 10 year old thread.......................

221784d1306779775-rearended-50-mph-old_thread.jpg

Stupid, I did too until I looked up after the 3rd post. 2010 !! I hope this exhaust quest was solved !!

-
Back