New from Ontario

-

Stek360

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am a new member, saw alot of you at MOPARFEST in New Hamburg this past weekend but didnt have a chance to chat with anyone (busy finding parts for my buddies 1970 Charger I am helping him restore). I have a 1975 Duster 318 Custom that I have restored and put a 360 mopar crate engine in. Its a four speed, and alot of fun. Been working with various intakes and carbs>>>a real learning experience. This winter I pull the motor and clean up the wiring under the hood. I will include pics as I go!

WISH I WOULD HAVE WON THE DUSTER!
:newb:

Welcome aboard! It was a busy weekend,lot's of Mopar! My cousin had engine problems and we had to do some repairs.I also didn't have much time to chat with member's,but I did sign the great looking poster!

Thanks to all and the motor will be out in about 3 weeks depending on weather...wanna drive my baby as long as I can. See what I can do about before pics soon!

Welcome to FABO , Glad you made MPF 2012 it was a blast. I met a few FABO members too but was so busy looking for parts and hanging with my Bro helping him look too..

Like your car , can't wait to see more photos

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09490.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 159
-
Back