New Ga Car Club

-

92camarolt1

Reaction score
Hello all I have started a local Ga club for all Muscle cars Ford, Mopar and GM. I am trying to get the word out so please come check us out. We are still putting the site together but all is welcome. Myself and a few friends are tring to get a place were all makes can come and hange out with out any issues and BASHING. I have tried a few of the clubs that are local and I just got tired of all the B.S So we thought lets try to get a club together were everyone that loves the hobby no matter the brand can come and chill, and just enjoy the hobby. So come check us out at www.GaMuscleCar.com. Thanks And hope you all don't mind me coming here to post.

Good luck in your new club and thanks on behalf of the MoPar guys here for the invite. I see this as a good thing. No ricers, just muscle.

Well, you said car club. Not Chevy club. Muscle cars is the call, not any car. It's a brother hood call of cool muscle cars that should be left up for all to see and gather.

I'll have to swing by next Ga. vaction. (Once a year for the most part, I'm visiting them Damn Yankees.)

Well, you said car club. Not Chevy club. Muscle cars is the call, not any car. It's a brother hood call of cool muscle cars that should be left up for all to see and gather.

I'll have to swing by next Ga. vaction. (Once a year for the most part, I'm visiting them Damn Yankees.)

AMEN....Someone who gets it. That is what we are going for

Signed up.

So where do you guys meet at?

I'm a little fed up with the North Georgia mopar club.

They meet too close to Atlanta near the idiot drivers and their club meeting are always on Sundays when everyone is at Church and way too dang far away.

Club meets on Sunday?! Yikes. It's darn near everyday (When it's nice out of course) up here on the Island (NY) except Sundays. Thats a reserved day for Family and GOD!

You'd be hard pressed to find a car meet on Sundays.

/6 here.... im in!!!! lets do it. ill pull my dart from the weeds he. he. he:

-
Back