New guy from Ontario

-

oldkoot

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Don and live south of Ottawa along the St Lawrence River. Although it's been a few years since I've owned a Mopar, guess its more like 34 years, I've been restoring cars for about the same time.Just bought a 67 Dart GT(clone) and hope to get to some of the local shows and cruise nights this summer.

Hey Welcome aboard Don, (Cornwall ?).

From Kitchener here, quite familiar with the Ottawa valley.

Hey you!...oldkoot!, welcome aboard!!!! And back into MoPars I might as well add. Nice looking ride in the avatar spot.

Welcome from Ottawa! I'm sure our paths will cross this coming cruising season!

I'll be at this one:

JULY 5 MOPAR MAGIC (NOTMAN CHRYSLER) CORNWALL, ON

:)

Welcome aboard Don. Keep the pics of your Dart coming....we love pics. Brockville is straight down the 401 from New Hamburg. I think you better make it down to Moparfest this year also. Looking forward to your knowledge, and wit(hope you have one or both LOL).
Bill

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Hey Oldkoot, nice car! There's at least one other Mopar guy in Brockville, Alar....do you know him? He's a Dart guy too.

Welcome - love those '67 GT's. This was my 273 HiPo 4-spd car I restored, kinda wish I kept it.

100_0735%20%28Small%29.JPG

Hey, MOPAR bros from Canada, do you ever cruise down to the USA for vacations/car shows? I see a lot of Canadian plates in Florida and Texas in winter, but, alas, no Canadian musclecars.

FISHBREATH,
By the time most of us head south to get away from winter the roads are a mess with salt and sand and the old cars have been tucked away for the winter. Some guys who spend the full winter down south and have a house with a garage take their musclecars with them, but for just a month or two it's kind of expensive.

Welcome aboard Don. Keep the pics of your Dart coming....we love pics. Brockville is straight down the 401 from New Hamburg. I think you better make it down to Moparfest this year also. Looking forward to your knowledge, and wit(hope you have one or both LOL).
Bill

Welcome Aboard. Like MtNemoMopar Said Head To Moparfest In August. While Going Down The 401 You Can Caravan With A Couple Of Us From Trenton. What Would Be Cool Is We Could Keep Picking Up Guys Along The Way. It Would Be Great To Get 25 Cars Headed Down The 401 All Inline. Ha MtNemoMopar Lets Get Together For A Cold One At Moparfest. Ill Be Staying In Kitchener For The Weekend.
100_0588.jpg

Hi Don...somehow I missed ya!! Better late then not at all...Cheers and welcome to the site buddy!!

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_7.jpg

s550532141_330153_7026.jpg

-
Back