New here 67 Dodge Dart Gt Conv.

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
I've been lurking around for a couple days now. I have ahd a 67 Dodge Dart GT Convertible since 1993. Don't know why I didn't find this sight sooner as it may have inspired me to get the Dart back on the street. I pulled the engine(273 2 barrel) a couple of years ago, with the intentions of getting the engine compartment redone, and the engine rebuilt. Took the engine to a machine shop couple of weeks ago and started stripping components off of the firewall, today.
DSC00070.jpg

Welcome! The members on this site will help you get your car in shape...I speak from experience. Yes it is surprising, many A-body owners still haven't heard of FABO. So start enjoying your new favorite website!

Welcome aboard,that's a clean looking Dart you have there.Blue with the white top is a nice combo.

Welcome to FABO.Sometimes lurking is a good thing.:-D You will find that there are a few members here with the same car as yours,as a matter of fact I am going for a cruise today with one of them.Enjoy your stay.8)

HELLO THERE!
Welcome to the site! Same car RED with Black roof.
Lots of great help here on this site!

Here are pics of two other a-bodies I have owned. First is/was a 67 Dart 270 4 door, 273 2 barrel. Bought it in early 90's with 20,000 miles on it. Had intentions of restoring it, but this happened, bought the GT with the settlement.
DSC00513.jpg

This was a 1970 Dart custom I had, slant 6, that I managed to blow up.
DSC00516.jpg

Had one other a-body 75 Duter Custom 318, 3 speed, but don't have any pics.

Welcome aboard from one of the members who doesn't have a car like yours. :-D Make yourself at home and enjoy ... you can look around but you'll never find another site like FABO.

Welcome Welcome!! I recieved a warm welcome here and am extending the same to you!

Welcome aboard from one of the members who doesn't have a car like yours. :-D Make yourself at home and enjoy ... you can look around but you'll never find another site like FABO.

We need to take up a collection to get Leanna a '67 Dart GT convert!!! Corsets and heels go better with Darts anyhow.:-D

-
Back