New here, New to A bodies

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I thought I was a member of "B bodies" but cannot seem to log in here, so new ID

I've owned a few Mopars in an earlier life, but no A's. I was actually looking for a B, but had "A" in the back of my mind, and ran into a 67 Dart.

No rust, some bodywork issue on left door, otherwise straight. Paint is a "20 footer." Engine is an ill 273 (valves) and a skakey Tflite, 7 1/4" rear. Seat pads are starting to disintegrate, carpet is a goner. NO RUST!!

Already looking for the almighty 73 parts car for a disc swap, better rear axle, and "something else" fer an engine.

An interesting feature is this has a stock two bbl, BUT the manifold is a 2 BBL aluminum Edelbrock!!!

Welcome to Fabo. Your 273 has solid lifters, I bet, so they may need adjusted. The old Torqueflites sometimes come back to life with a simple fluid and filter change. Try that first. You'll have to post some photos. We like pictures here. LOL Hope to hear from you again. toolmanmike

I'm in Coeur d alene ID, near Spokane Here's a shot from the Craigslist ad

2609a9d.jpg

Welcome to FABO from a SoCal '69 Dart owner. You're going to have fun here.
Beautiful part of Idaho you live in. My nephew and his family live just outside Coeur d'Alene.
Need more pics of your Dart, before, during, and after your build.

-
Back