new kid

-
Welcome.Do you have an A body or here for the vast information/

That's more like it! Welcome.Post a list of parts you need and all your banking info and I'm sure someone will help! lol.. Just kidding.Post a list of wants.

Hello everyone, new kid just got into town .

ARE you from a new and upcoming Boy Band or a Mopar Lover? Just giving you trouble Welcome to FABO and please remember that some of are old:glasses7: and like to look at pictures ,when you get a chance to post a few.
side.jpg

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Post up some visual aids (pics) when you get a chance.

Welcome to the best place on the 'net, period, not just for a-bodies. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask any questions, there lot's of tech guys here.

Well you hit a home run by joining FABO, if you use and abuse all the info you can get here,you will agree!!!! Welcome

Moe

67d6a8b2.jpg

ARE you from a new and upcoming Boy Band or a Mopar Lover? Just giving you trouble Welcome to FABO and please remember that some of are old:glasses7: and like to look at pictures ,when you get a chance to post a few.
side.jpg

Some of us are old,can't read, and love to look at pics !!:violent1:

Thanks guy, I fill at home already. I have a 1972 Duster. Will post pictures later. I am from South Carolina I love Mopars that is why I bought the Duster.I am a Vietnam Vet. any one here from South Carolina?

Thanks guy, I fill at home already. I have a 1972 Duster. Will post pictures later. I am from South Carolina I love Mopars that is why I bought the Duster.I am a Vietnam Vet. any one here from South Carolina?

I grew up in Lancaster SC and a long way from home. I really like my new home in Tulsa OK

-
Back