-

docmopar

Reaction score
My name is Paul, I am 61 and have been building MoPaR's since age 14. I live in northern lower Michigan and I am a retired process engineer from Chryslers. I have a very nice 1965 Satellite I have owned since 1972. I have had almost every muscle car Chrysler built from 1963 to 71 including a 67 GTX Hemi 727 and a 68 Charger R/T Hemi 4 speed . My current project is a 1963 Dart from California. I just got a fresh 1971 318 4 bbl motor for it. See pics I attached.

Attachments

• Out-7.jpg.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 105
  • hubcap3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 116
Welcome aboard Paul. Good little bio there. We love pictures so be sure to take some while you restore your Dart. I always did like those early ones. Especially if you stuff a big Hemi into one.

Welcome aboard Paul. Good little bio there. We love pictures so be sure to take some while you restore your Dart. I always did like those early ones. Especially if you stuff a big Hemi into one.

welcome. you sure ought o be a valuable asset on here, w/ your chrysler corp. experiance!

Welcome from another member from northern lower Michigan in Gaylord. Where are you located ?

Welcome to FABO...

A good industrial engineer can time the operation by tapping his toe... (Inside his shoe, unseen, so the operator doesn't see that he's being timed....)

Welcome to FABO, i would like to hear your stories and see some pics of all of your cars that you have owned........

Welcome to FABO from Colorado! Love to hear some of your Mopar stories :D

Dave,

-
Back