New North Carolina member

-

440-VS

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member from NC. I'm finishing up a Hemi orange '73 Duster. I'm making a "what if?" version. What if, Plymouth would have made a Pro-Stock ready Duster Package in '73? I think it would have been equipped like this...

440HP, auto in floor, B-body rear with 3.92 gears, scoop and spoiler, radio delete... you see where i'm going. Glad to be here.

"Speed Safely!"

Welcome from Clayton N.C. Where are you located? Please post pics of that Duster!!!! Stick around a while and feel free to ask any questions. You will soon be addicted!!!

welcome lets see some more pics we just started my dads 74 duster

Hmmm...Primered Duster with a 440? Your name would not happen to be Brent would it?

I'm from Wilkesboro and I'm pretty sure you have bought a part or two from me:cheers::cheers:

Welcome to FABO!

-Michael

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'll be getting some more pictures on here soon. It's coming together now.

You're right Michael. As of about 4-weeks ago, it's Hemi Orange now. (Michael is speed dial #78 in my cell phone!)

Speed Safely,

440-VS

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'll be getting some more pictures on here soon. It's coming together now.

You're right Michael. As of about 4-weeks ago, it's Hemi Orange now. (Michael is speed dial #78 in my cell phone!)

Speed Safely,

440-VS

Hello!!

Hemi Orange!! Cool!! If you ever want a fiber- glass cowl style pin on hood, send me a pm or dial me. I'll cut you a deal on one.

Rock on!
-M

-
Back