New OE turn signal switches for '62-'63 & '64-'66

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DAN '
Received my Switch friday dec. 23, look Great!
do you know if the connector is availble anywere, mine is in bad shape and broken I have it taped together???
thanks again for a getting these made!
Vinnie

Which connector piece are you after?

I'm outta switches, BTW; need to look into getting another batch put together for me.

Dan,
the white connector that all the turn signal switch wires go into that plug into to main wire loom on steering column.
thanks again, Happy NEW YEAR To All!
Vinnie.

H'mm...seems to me I saw those somewhere. Now if I can just remember where! I'm inclined to think it might've been buried in the Terminal Supply Co catalogue. I could be wrong about that. Might be easiest to see if you can scare up the plastic housing from another car.

Thanks for all the cards and letters :) I don't have any T/S switches right this minute -- having more made but they're not done yet. I'll reply to all PMs as soon as I know when I'll have 'em.

I've got a few more of these to sell. '62-'63 and '64-'66 types, exactly the same as the last batch described in the first post of this thread. Had to pay more to get 'em this time around, so they are now $89, and can be mailed anywhere in the lower 48 states for $9.90. Send me a PM if you'd like one, please.

Now I've got a mystery on my hands: Will these switches also fit and work in '67s, possibly '68s, maybe '69s, too? I think they "probably might", but I don't have a '67-'69 car or column to check. I sent one to a guy with a '67, and one to a guy with a '68, and will report here what they find. In the meantime…they're known to work in '62-'63 and '64-'66s!
redbeard.gif

I may be wrong but the only known difference is the orange wire for the PRND21 light. Also (because I don't know it's proper name) and not sure when it started is the lane change feature that they flash without fully clicking on. Other than that Dan I think it will work. You have supplied the hobby with the best repo switch out there,Thanks.

The lane-change feature started in '70, IIRC, and is called…

(wait for it)

…the lane-change feature!
icon10.gif

I think this switch will work in the later cars, too. I'm just not willing to say so til I have concrete "tried it!" proof to go on. If it'll work in a '67 it'll also work in a '68 and a '69 (all three with same OE part number). Should have news soon!

And yer welcome; thanks for the thanks.

Hey Dan I have no turn signals in my 69 dart, I have a couple questions for you, you have a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back