Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with the lady grumpus dealt with and told her of
this thread, perhaps she will chime in.

I agree you did the right thing.....imagine if everyone you dealt with was as honest as you were!......WWJD?

A month later, and despite the colder weather it seems the crickets are still chirpin' in Ohio. Gotta shake my head at David's stellar choice of signature pictures in light of what's come out here in his "Poll."

View attachment Exhausting.jpg

And apparently all that some can do IS pretend to be one. :wack:

I'm not sinking to that level.

Merry Christmas Grumpuscreature!! May the spirit of the holiday season be with you today and always. :toothy1:

What really pisses me off is we did a fundraiser for him years back to help buy a heater for his home and people donated Christmas presents for his sons. And then he lies and screws members of our community. Lower than a snakes belly dude!

I would still like to know if anyone checked his well being. His preceding reputation does not explain recent events unless it was all a scam and he just didn't get caught.

Longarm said he talked to lady Grumpus so I'm sure he is ok.. He is just a weasel and a wimp for not defending himself.. It's not like anyone can reach through there computer and choke him... The only one that should really have a problem with him anyway is Leanna and she is a class act... And wished him a Merry Christmas.. That sounds to me like she has forgiven him and wants to move on... Leanna you are a beautiful person...Bill

A month later, and despite the colder weather it seems the crickets are still chirpin' in Ohio. Gotta shake my head at David's stellar choice of signature pictures in light of what's come out here in his "Poll."

View attachment 1714773149

And apparently all that some can do IS pretend to be one. :wack:

I'm not sinking to that level.

Merry Christmas Grumpuscreature!! May the spirit of the holiday season be with you today and always. :toothy1:
Bumpus for the Grumpus
At least there was truth in his sig picture .

Sorry Leanna, your right.... I just skimmed the first page and commented. Here's hoping your get your money and this Christmas is better than last years!

Sorry Leanna, your right.... I just skimmed the first page and commented. Here's hoping your get your money and this Christmas is better than last years!

Thanks ExtraGold340 but so far it's been 0 for 2 on your holiday wish list. :-D

Big [effin] surprise there eh??? ................... :wack:

The more I get to know some people the more I love my cats.

Give me the price and lets put this crap to bed.Dont know the guy but I don't want to see someone get stiffed.

Yote, if you're referring to grumpus here, then maybe you should read the entire thread.

You would think if Your trying to sell something you would just list it in the for sale section. Bringing up an old thread and expecting people to read five or six pages on a different subject. Well it gets kind of lost. Just saying.

I don't "expect" anything from the old Family anymore Ray. If it's such a waste of your time just go back to your coffee and smurfs. Even a couple years later, the guy is still a total POS.

But in a way you're right. 97% of the board is For Sale ads. What's one more??

No problem. Just stated an opinion, and your certainly entitled to your's.
Sorry my posts offend you so much, and they seem to waste your time. Ill just finish up what business I have already promised out to members here and be on my way.
Like you posted once. only takes one person to ruin things here. Or something to that effect. Don't ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back