New Source of Radiators

-

VOETOM

Reaction score
I have an old car buddy in the radiator business now and I noted he has some special offers for folks willing to test fit some of their new A-body radiators. I have no "skin in his company"; just thought the offer might save some bucks if you need a radiator now.

70-72 A,B Body SB Aluminum Performance Radiator AT 17"x22": Cold Case Aluminum Radiators

Somewhere in the site on this radiator is a Special Offer but not sure how to show it!

They are supposed to be considering duplicating the round top radiators for older A-Body cars one of these days.
Tom

Last edited:
i'd love to try one out in our dart....

if he would make a radiator for a 61-71 D100 for a good price i think he would sell a ton of them.. the sweptline boys are constantly looking for radiator options..

Can you give us the special price on these?

upload_2017-2-6_12-56-8.png

I have an old car buddy in the radiator business now and I noted he has some special offers for folks willing to test fit some of their new A-body radiators. I have no "skin in his company"; just thought the offer might save some bucks if you need a radiator now.

70-72 A,B Body SB Aluminum Performance Radiator AT 17"x22": Cold Case Aluminum Radiators

Somewhere in the site on this radiator is a Special Offer but not sure how to show it!

They are supposed to be considering duplicating the round top radiators for older A-Body cars one of these days.
Tom

I checked the website and there was nothing for '69 Barracuda??? Nothing for A bodies at all??? Am I missing something??

treblig

Hey guys, It looks like we're a little late to the party. We've signed up to be a sponsor but Forum owners haven't got our funds yet! :( Mr. Hand was nice enough to name drop us here and he just beat us to the punch. Hopefully we'll be all set this week and can then fully participate. I didn't want to leave this topic hanging but then again I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

Regards,
Chris C

any info on cooling ability of this radiator? im going to be pushing 600+hp big block and would love a stock looking radiator to go with the theme of my build

Why give the info in a PM? I'm sure more then just him would be interested in the specs he asked about.

yeah pm didnt really answer my question would really like to know general cooling ability of this radiator, even if this specific model has not been tested too much, as a radiator manufacturer one would assume you could give me a general idea of the cooling capability

yeah pm didn't really answer my question would really like to know general cooling ability of this radiator, even if this specific model has not been tested too much, as a radiator manufacturer one would assume you could give me a general idea of the cooling capability
Well that PM backfired! ;) hopefully the mods will not give us a hard time since we are coming on board any day now and keep in mind that I didn't start this topic! :)
In addition to wanting to respect forum etiquette I didn't post in this topic because it was going to be a fairly long post as we are looking for 'a few good men' to help give feedback on our new Mopar line. We want to work one on one with a few of you to confirm fitment, function and overall cooling results. And a PM allows us to work one on one much better. We expect that these same members would post their results for all to see.
This is the program we are offering to members with select models.

'FIRST FIVE' Special Offer
For a limited time, this new model qualifies for a special introductory price of $300 AND a $75 rebate for a final cost of only $225.

These radiators will be available in early March. We're looking for up to 5 customers who are willing to install this radiator and give us a detailed review. Your participation in the program helps us confirm all our research and in house testing since we can't always obtain test cars, especially at this time of the year.

To qualify for the rebate, you MUST:
1. Place your order for this radiator. We will not charge your credit card until it is in stock and ready to ship.
2. Agree to install the radiator within 2 weeks of taking delivery. If you are local, you can bring your car into our shop for a free install.
3. Take notes and a few pictures of the installation process. We're most interested in how easy it was to install.
4. Email us your notes and pictures and wait for someone from our tech staff to call and review your notes.
If these steps are taken and approved, you will get a $75.00 rebate check in the mail in addition to the initial reduced sale price.

Last edited:
yeah pm didnt really answer my question would really like to know general cooling ability of this radiator.
ok, I thought I did answer your question. I said we're quite confident that the radiator can cool a 600hp model. But you have to realize all the different situations we are dealing with. 26" or 22" models, type of fan shroud?, fan blade?, clutch? AC or no AC? AT cooler in the radiator or separate?

The Cold Case radiators specs are absolutely comparable to the major brands you are use to seeing. All the best brands use 2 1" or 1 1/4" rows with 16 fins per inch. So cooling potential is not at issue. When you have an established product, you have tons of information that you have gathered over time about various customer's combinations. We don't have that with Mopar at this point. Hence the reason why we are reaching out to this forum community.

so whats the regular price going to be? kinda hate to have to spend $225 to be someones R&D.. unless i'm getting it for free i'm waiting for real world feed back..

ok, I thought I did answer your question. I said we're quite confident that the radiator can cool a 600hp model. But you have to realize all the different situations we are dealing with. 26" or 22" models, type of fan shroud?, fan blade?, clutch? AC or no AC? AT cooler in the radiator or separate?

The Cold Case radiators specs are absolutely comparable to the major brands you are use to seeing. All the best brands use 2 1" or 1 1/4" rows with 16 fins per inch. So cooling potential is not at issue. When you have an established product, you have tons of information that you have gathered over time about various customer's combinations. We don't have that with Mopar at this point. Hence the reason why we are reaching out to this forum community.
gotcha my bad didnt really pay attention to the header lol

so whats the regular price going to be? kinda hate to have to spend $225 to be someones R&D.. unless i'm getting it for free i'm waiting for real world feed back..
$369.00 is our retail price on almost all our radiators.
If we were asking you to help design a new radiator for us, I'd agree that you should probably expect a free one. But we have already been through the development process. We're in the feedback stage now. So it's really 15-30 minutes to take a couple pics and email your feedback and for that you save about $150. Yes, there is the outside chance that it doesn't work out for someone. But you run that risk with anyone you buy from.

My time is money. Swapping the rad takes time, taking good pics takes time , writing a well written review with possible suggestions takes time. then putting the inknown in my car. Like I said I'll wait for real world results from the guinea pigs.

-
Back