New to this board.

-
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I race a '67 Dart GT with a W8 headed 417" small block. Best time so far is 5.94 in the 1/8 mile and 9.34 in the 1/4. Just picked the car up from the chassis shop (had the cage updated to 25.5 specs). Hoping to pick up the pace this year and shoot for an 8 second time slip.

............Welcome to fabo............u have 1 hell of a car.......good luck with ur 8 second quest......kim............

Here is a pic from Tulsa just a couple of months ago. I will share a few more as I put some finishes on the new pipe in the car.
JW5_8381.jpg

Houston, we have liftoff....

Nice Dart! Welcome to FABO, you're going to have fun here.
Please show more pics of your Dart.

Thanks fellas. I will post some updates soon. Getting the engine out tonight to start tearing it down. I have to get in gear since our season starts back up in a few weeks. Going to re-grind the cam to add about 8 more degrees of duration at .050 and about .070 to .080 more lift, fly cut the valve reliefs deeper in the pistons and replace the intake manifold with a better casting. Hoping to pick up about 50 more hp with the changes.

-
Back