NFL playoffs who do you like???

-
Ravens/Steelers >>> Tough call...Ravens (Roethlisberger = 4 sacks, 2 interceptions and a fumble)

First fumble is out of the equation, now let's work on the sacks and INT's

GO PATRIOTS

View attachment 203811[/QUOTE]

One fumble, 3 sacks, for "BIG BEN",...I'm one sack off, from what I predicted, and it's not halftime yet. 2 INT's is what I'm waiting for.

Isn't "Big Ben" a clock tower in England, or maybe an alarm clock?

sorry 340butterduster yeah go steelers. Steelers win !!!!!!!!!!!
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

sorry 340butterduster yeah go steelers. Steelers win !!!!!!!!!!!
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

LOL, that's got to be a "Big Ben" record, a whole game without an interception. But he at least got one more sack then I figured.

The Steelers got lucky AGAIN!

Good luck against the Patriots!

I can only hope Atlanta takes out the Packers, but it sure doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm not liking a Patriots/Packers match-up.
although I did pic the Packers to win, against Atlanta.

Maybe a slight over-sight, not taking the "Jets" and "Steelers" game out of the equation.
But my calculator works with numbers, not with luck.

Lucky. What? Home field advantage. Teams are mirror images of themselves. Only difference is Big Ben is a winner Flacco is not at bens level. Not even close.

Lucky. What? Home field advantage. Teams are mirror images of themselves. Only difference is Big Ben is a winner Flacco is not at bens level. Not even close.

Please don't get offended...But the Steelers defense won that game, "Again", NOT the offense.
The missed/bad calls in your favor, adds up to more then 40 yards.Watch the game again if you don't believe me.
I know the Raven's defense can't keep up 60mins of play, but nonetheless, they were shortchanged.

Pats/Steelers >>> Pats 45, Steelers 10.

The Steelers are known for thier defense. Nothing against Ben but take Polamanu or Harrison out of the game and the Steelers are a different team.

Here is the QB of the future. They have compared him to Ben.

25 TD only 6 int. He's only in his first full season, and played with a bunch of overachieving rookies. This kid is the real deal. Bucs finally have a QB!:cheers:

Ok back to the playoffs.

By by Falcons.:cya:
With the Falcone and Aints out, my plan is comming together for next season.

Attachments

• josh-freeman-drafted-by-the-tampa-bay-bucs.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 97
Lol I am not offended.
Big Ben is a damn good QB though. When they throw he does pretty good. Had he played all 16 games he probably would of thrown over 4000 yards again. He is a winner.

Hey have a nice time on the golf course pats... LOL

Always happy to see the smug cheaters exit early

This is turning out to be a very odd Superbowl final.

Now there's a strong possibility of a Steelers win against the Jets.

Chicago/Green bay is a tough matchup, I'd have to go with Green Bay.

So Packers/Steelers in the finals? I never saw that coming, or figured it would've been possible.

Just kidding, I'm taking the Jets over the Steelers.

Jets and Green bay...I really suck @ this...:clock:

-
Back