NHL 23-24

-
Wanted to give a big shout out to Cale Makar for being one game behind the great Bobby Orr for the fastest defenseman to 300 points. He is really something! Kind of ironic that he could have tied Orr the other night in Boston.

Ya baby..Bruins spank the lowly Canadians and Leafs lose too..a GREAT night all around :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Oilers are killing it...not sure if anyone noticed. They have won 21 of their last 24 games. Its a miraculous turn around.

I don't get it lol, Skinner has set a team record for consecutive wins(prev set by Fuhr), they now also have longest winning streak in history for a Canadian team!
Kudos to them :thumbsup: (not their uglyass jerseys!!)
The Oilers are killing it...not sure if anyone noticed. They have won 21 of their last 24 games. Its a miraculous turn around.

Jets are still rolling on, 34 games now giving up 3 or fewer goals, 14 straight allowing 2 or less. Not their best game against Ottawa but got it done in OT on a beautiful rush by Nik Ehlers.
Tomorrow night in Boston they can tie the modern era record held by Minnesota, then set a new record vs the Leafs on Wednesday. Gotta play better than they did yesterday for that to happen though, far too many chances and goalmouth scrambles. Hellebuyck was the best player in the game.

I‘ve noticed. It’s quite something to see considering they were tied for dead last in the league on November 9. Keep the foot on the gas pedal. And it’s happened w/o crazy points being piled up by McD and Drai; the third and fourth lines are rolling.

Bruins win..Theee Bruinsssss Winnnn.and Marchand with the winning goal!!..they'll be no records set in Boston!!!

Turned into a pretty good game last night TBL vs Avs.

Crazy redirection right into MacKinnon's nose.

You hate to see that happen.

What other sport besides maybe boxing, do you get stitches..... in the face, and return to play?

Turned into a pretty good game last night TBL vs Avs.

Crazy redirection right into MacKinnon's nose.

You hate to see that happen.

What other sport besides maybe boxing, do you get stitches..... in the face, and return to play?

That's cause' "REAL" men play ice hockey..

Man,the Bruins look like crap since the All Star break hope they get it out of their system before the playoffs!!

Good lord! Whose *** did Connor McDavid kiss over at TNT? Every time they talk about him tonight (Oilers v Blues) it's like he's the Second Coming, or something.

Doing some wiring in the basement and have this game on in the background, but if they keep up with this Connor McDavid Show theme, I'm going to have to switch channels.

(Sheesh!)

I Agree. I hope the Blues keep the lead although i am switching back and forth with AEW !

He is the best hockey player currently playing……

I might have a dog in this-

1709212213689.png

TBL needs to tighten up.

Barely hanging on to a wildcard spot.

We'll take the point, but they should have won vs Buffalo.

IMO Leafs should be much better than they are given the talent.

Thanks for the updates guys, not sure why but I have not got any updates that this thread was getting anything posted on it? Odd? As a result I have not looked at it in many a moon. I figured it just kind of faded away. Should have known better. Hockey fans are real!
Go Jets, this is the year. I think I said that last year too? Well and maybe the year before as well? Sigh……

-
Back