NHL 23-24

-
TBL over the VGK in another not broadcast in my area game.

4 more points for #86 and another goal for DuClair.

Bruins increase their lead..Pasta with the hat trick ya baby!!

So after the Jets played a complete game, sound in virtually every aspect against NYR, they **** the bed in New Jersey, and again against NYI.
Now I understand how Leafs fans feel every spring when they are eliminated from the playoffs. Lol
Watching the game vs Washington Capitals, let's see if the Jets can repeat their success from 2 weeks ago.

Hoping the red hot Avs can make it 9 wins in a row today on TNT against Pit and start pulling away for a commanding lead in the central. They swept the Canucks soooooo there's that.
Mackinnon and Rantanen are on fire.
Perfect timing.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

Cautiously optimistic about our prospects right now. I'm always afraid to open my mouth but honestly, I can't remember the last time this team has played as well as they are playing right now. We're not getting pushed around, we come back as if it's part of the game plan, we're scoring with much more consistency, PP and PK are both in the top 5 and our goal tending has been nothing short of outstanding... seems like the complete package. And this is all happening despite not having Trouba for the last several games.

So after the Jets played a complete game, sound in virtually every aspect against NYR, they **** the bed in New Jersey, and again against NYI.
Now I understand how Leafs fans feel every spring when they are eliminated from the playoffs. Lol
Watching the game vs Washington Capitals, let's see if the Jets can repeat their success from 2 weeks ago.
Jets dominate the first 2 periods, but can't get anything past Washington's goaltender, hold the Capitals without a shot on goal for some 13 minutes in the second.
Washington bags a ppg early in the 3rd, then Ovechkin pops one through the wickets to make it 2-0 a few minutes later. Eventually Ovie bags another one and the collapse is complete. Yup.
Last time I checked the Avs were down 2-0 to Crosby and the Penguins. Go Pens!

Avs struggling went down 4 zip but have made it 2-4 after 2
The birds are playing their best game.

TBL loses in the first few seconds of OT to LA Kings.

...but we'll take the point.

Now in first wildcard position.

#86 leading points race by a few.

Leafs lose...6-5, but Matthews nets 67 and 68, the guys a machine.....in regular season lol. Goaltending may be an issue in this year's playoffs.

Jets shut out Dallas in their own barn last night in a performance reminiscent of the 34 game streak earlier this season when they allowed 3 or fewer goals against per game. Dominant play from all 4 lines, and the back up goaltender Brossoit gets the goose egg. That's 5 wins in a row now, and at the right time, Tuesday's OT win in Nashville wasn't pretty, Hellebuyck faced 48 shots, but they came out on top, and they are only team that has not given up 200 goals against, yet.

Dallas has been on fire as of late. Thanks to the Jets. Jets and Avs are tied for 2nd in the central.

Where the hell is everyone? One of the best time of the year coming up and nothing but crickets on here. :wtf:
Rangers played the Isles and Flyers last two games and have looked like a team just playing out the string. Despite the lack of effort, we still have the best record in Hockey right now so I'm not concerned. No need to go all out and risk injuries before the playoffs.

I've had "life" interfere with my viewing schedule for the past few weeks.

Missed a couple big TBL wins Incl BOS) and a couple big losses (incl PIT).

They are at least locked in now at East WC1

Going to be Jets vs Avs in the first round after Dallas clinches first.
Jets up 7-0 on the Avs with under 9 minutes left. Rough day for Colorado.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A huge shoot out to DU for their record 10th NCAA championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-3 championship record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Hockey is alive and well up here in Colorado.

-
Back