Nicest 67 Dart GT I've Seen

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is a nice looking car, a little steep on price I think, but very nice looking for someone who is looking for a 67.

I think that car has been for sale, on and off on craigslist for well over a year. Think he's holding out trying to get that price.

Nice car, but $19,500, dont think thats going to happen.

The only problem I have with that car is that I would not want to actually drive it. And it won't fit in my living room, LOL

I think that car has been for sale, on and off on craigslist for well over a year. Think he's holding out trying to get that price.

Nice car, but $19,500, dont think thats going to happen.

X2, very nice car, but 20k is in GTS territory, market is very soft right now.

I defintitely agree the market is soft right now but I don't agree that you could find a 67 GTS 383 4 speed restored correctly for $20,000. That is a severe underestimation. If so show me where and I'll buy it.

Carl

dang 20K and all you get is a 273. :protest:

20 K can get you a nice B-body with a big block

Yes the car is nice but 19k ish nice, I seriously don't think so. You are getting in B body BB with a 4spd territory. Throw another 4 k in and you can get a super nice 68-70 RR that will always hold more value than a 273 67 dart.

It's a good starting point and it's possible that he will get what he is asking. There are two options that I'd really like to see, tach and disc brakes, but otherwise it's a great car. The aftermarket radio may detract, too.

I defintitely agree the market is soft right now but I don't agree that you could find a 67 GTS 383 4 speed restored correctly for $20,000. That is a severe underestimation. If so show me where and I'll buy it.

Carl

I never said a 67 GTS big block car, or anything about a big block car, which would be no comparison to the 273 car shown here, that is just a 273 GT! I have seen several very nice 340 GTS's go through auctions, ebay, etc in the low 20's recently. Like I said it's a very nice car , but in my opinion, I could get a very nice GTS for close to that kind of money, that will hold it's value far better then a 273 car.

that car sure is nice..... but ive seen nicer. lol

102_0131.jpg

jtaaa07

My bad. When you said $20,000 was GTS territory in one of the previous threads I thought you were saying 67 GTS because this car was a 67 and the only engine option in a GTS in 67 was 383.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back