no chicken no check

-
No one mentioned that Katey Sagal (Peg) is the voice of Lela on Futurama.

She works a lot, actually.

Applegate IS still hot, and also works a lot, mostly "chick" drama.

I always thought David Faustino would do better after the show.
He had good delivery and presence.

Didn't they actually call it a Dodge Duster? That's too funny.

Good stuff.Raunchy,still funny. Jessica Hahn( Jim Bakker,Sam Kinison ,fame),actually settled into a long term relationship, with one of the show's writers. Thanks,for reviving the dead,Keith.:prayer:

Hello,all......

Attachments

• i-had-a-dream-last-night-a-big-red-haired-mosquito-in-tight-pants-was-hovering-over-me-sucking-m.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 239
  • al-bundys-mwc-quote_o_1022104.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 245
here we go again with this thread that makes no sense what so ever LOL:violent2:

Neither did the fact that "some" of us watched this drivel on TV when we were younger!!! LOL

attachment.php

:glasses7:

Attachments

• harley-davidson-xl-sportster-al-bundy.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 215
In that picture, he has the car on "Life Support" (I remember that episode). It was a long running joke in the show, that the "Dodge" (Actually a Plymouth Duster) was a beat up death trap that was on its last leg. "Oh, Daddy, Not the Dodge!" (Kelly protesting against a trip in the car) :D

I'm not sure exactly when the Brown 1973+ Duster replaced the Red 1970-72 Duster as "The Dodge"

In a couple episodes, the later one (referred to as a 1974) is actually badged as a Gold Duster.

In one show Al got his insurance as a farm truck for the dodge...and a requirement was there had to be a chicken in the car...if there was a claim....no chicken no check....make sense?

Sleeping with this?

Attachments

• Married_With_Children_Sleepless_in_Chicago_marcy_al_bundy_in_bed.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 205
In one show Al got his insurance as a farm truck for the dodge...and a requirement was there had to be a chicken in the car...if there was a claim....no chicken no check....make sense?
exactly! love that episode....

:toothy10:

Attachments

• bundychicken.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Marcy-Darcy-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 180
  • Married_With_Children_England_Show_jeffeson_marcy_latex.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 195
  • chickenmarcy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 184
  • bundychicken2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 173
How the hell,did Ted Mcginley, (misspelled,I know),Go from a teacher at Happy Days,to being the husband ,of Marcy Darcy?......Deep thoughts ensuing. Nahhhh....

How the hell,did Ted Mcginley, (misspelled,I know),Go from a teacher at Happy Days,to being the husband ,of Marcy Darcy?......Deep thoughts ensuing. Nahhhh....

LOL, he was on Love Boat and also Revenge of the Nerds LOL...BTW, spelling correct :glasses7:

-
Back