No racing for me for awhile

-
5600939E-5773-485C-B22D-2A36D9C43FAC.jpeg
Long story but Whilly is free. Nap time

Hard to believe it takes so long to get your body function back after just 8 days. Very painful process and I’m looking forward to better times hopefully

My whole process of thinking has changed during this. If I want something I’m buying it. If I don’t feel like doing a job at home I’m paying to have it done. I sold my entry to the Ace Race next weekend that would have cost me 1000.00 to run. So I blew the 1000.00 on something I thought I would never own. 500 rounds of ammo will be here Tuesday and the gun should hopefully be at Rural King in a week or so.
B4D229AF-8008-4F5B-8C10-308DF351DFB0.jpeg

I still don’t want a full size mill but I think that will be a purchase soon made. Love to find something plug and play under 3500.00 or so. You only live once.

I know where your coming from. Had my awakening last november. Started asking myself what am I saving it all for? Time to start living my friend!

I have no wife so my two boys will get the house, shop, toys, and what’s left. I have a policy big enough to cremate my body so they won’t be burdened.

I have no wife so my two boys will get the house, shop, toys, and what’s left. I have a policy big enough to cremate my body so they won’t be burdened.
Well then you better hang around a bit so you can spend all the money.
I didn't work my *** off so my kids could enjoy the fruit without any work.
See too many trust babies floating around and not enough hard workers anymore.

What's it like out there? Too lazy to look hard but seems its all plugged up again. For the ammo
There is more ammo available on the shelves than a couple months ago. Plenty of mags also.
Prices are higher than they were. Saw some $2.00 a round 5.56 the other day. Said no thanks. They can eat their greed.

There is more ammo available on the shelves than a couple months ago. Plenty of mags also.
Prices are higher than they were. Saw some $2.00 a round 5.56 the other day. Said no thanks. They can eat their greed.

Saw that about 2 months ago at a Gun show.... Yeah, they can keep their gold. Ammo is a tricky thing. IMO they don't want to keep raising the price as people will just keep their Firearms in the safe and then that slows the manufacturing down.

In the last 2 years the amount of Freedom seeds I hear being sent out in my neck of the woods has slowed down tremendously and I am sure it'd all cost related....

JW

View attachment 1715766185 Long story but Whilly is free. Nap time
Several years ago we had a mentally ill child
about 10 years old, that lived down the street. One day he is hanging out a second story screaming Free Willy for hours. Then he went out to my pasture fence and opened it up and let 6 of my mares out. He was Freeing Willy.
The county police helped me round them up. The kid and his family moved soon after that. I've never seen them since but his dog did bit me and 3 others before they left. Animal control was looking for them last I knew.

Last edited:
Well my first day in the shop since being sick. I couldn’t go crazy as I paid a local mechanic to fix a couple bad brake lines on my motorhome and change the ignition switch on
53178F52-BB0E-4932-BBFD-5784B60D9BEC.jpeg
E9972A3E-627C-4E0E-A484-EF7B05A93A4B.jpeg
AF439A4E-5DD0-4613-8A57-7327A93E4DFF.jpeg
68BE45BD-A724-4644-AAD7-7AA5D734784E.jpeg
my Malibu. I took apart my new 1000 cfm alcohol carb so I knew what size jets were in it and write it on the carb. That speeds things up at the track. 178 jets in this sucker compared to the 150-152 jets in my old 850 carb. Not always but usually my new APD prepared carbs are delivered on the rich side. My EGT’s on my RacePak will quickly get me dialed in. I got the carb on my new engine and the radiator and cooling lines installed. Nap time.

-
Back