NON MOPAR.....view at your own risk. 1969 mustang mach 1 measurements needed.

-
My brother-in-law has an all original 69 Mach 1, 428CJ 4sp car. What measurements do you need? I can probably get to the car sometime next week.

That is what Im talkin about!!!
351 with a 4 speed. I dont need perfection on this one. I just need measurements. I believe I will have to moonlight to get them, but I will give CJ pony parts a call. All else fails I get the windshield gasket and do some fitting/math for the A pillar. Getting the rear of the roof (height wise) will be a bit of a challenge.
The way you know you got it right is if you sit in the driver seat and can’t see a darn thing out of the back! We ran one in high school and all I remember is I could not see any thing when changing lanes or backing it up! Great cars and I love the louvers on the back glass!

I read the post.
So.....

You know it runs......you said it would need engine work
You know I have all the panels........
You know its no....

forget it ........ petty437 has posted something pertinent to the conversation...gotta go. Maybe next time.

The way you know you got it right is if you sit in the driver seat and can’t see a darn thing out of the back! We ran one in high school and all I remember is I could not see any thing when changing lanes or backing it up! Great cars and I love the louvers on the back glass!
My asshole brother had a 71 Mach 1 429 SCJ drag pack car in the mid 70's. I remember some crazy fun rides in that car, and yeah, with the angle of the rear window, there was little visibility.

My brother-in-law has an all original 69 Mach 1, 428CJ 4sp car. What measurements do you need? I can probably get to the car sometime next week.
If I could get corner to corner and top to bottom on the windshield.
From rocker to drip rail straight up the door strike/B pillar area.
Ill just give you my number....sending PM. Huge help, I will not waste your time

So.....

You know it runs......you said it would need engine work
You know I have all the panels........
You know its no....

forget it ........ petty437 has posted something pertinent to the conversation...gotta go. Maybe next time.
I think that my phone missed some of the posts as I only read the part about the roof panel measurements. Sorry sir, my bad

-
Back