NOS Dart Fender goes into the garbage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually somebody will wreck one ( Nahum 2;4 ) and some insurance company will pay the asking price for the parts. if you can't wait, scrap it.

He wont tell me how much to ship! I want it, but not if it will cost 200 to ship.

He's getting attention now!!! He must be sitting back laughing at us bickering about it?

My offer is solid, I would even drive the total 3 hours one way to get it!!!!!!

If I threaten to shoot-up one of my A's unless somebody pays me $50K for it, do you think anyone will pay the ransom? I bet posting on craigslist, "Buy my kitten or I'll stomp it to death" would bring responses, perhaps attention from authorities.

He wont tell me how much to ship! I want it, but not if it will cost 200 to ship.

No matter what way it is shipped it needs to be crated to prevent damage. After crating Grey hound isn't cheap.....I know cause I've had fenders shipped from Cali to here.

If I threaten to shoot-up one of my A's unless somebody pays me $50K for it, do you think anyone will pay the ransom? I bet posting on craigslist, "Buy my kitten or I'll stomp it to death" would bring responses, perhaps attention from authorities.

Some of us require the pictures.

i have always been amused by posts that say - "if i don't sell this part/car in 24 hours, i'm going to blow it up with dynamite and post pictures of the explosion." first of all, unless a person is a multi-millionaire OR "just crazy", getting some money for something is better than getting nothing. while the market might be small for a "NOS" fender for a 1964 Chrysler product, i'm sure there is SOMEONE who could use such an item. consequently, such a person would probably be willing to pay the shipping cost plus some additional amount of money. with that said, why wouldn't you just say - "i'll sell this part for what it cost to ship it to you plus $25.00."(?) you can do a few things with "$25.00." you can buy some gas for your car; take yourself and a friend to mcdonalds; buy a cool tee shirt; buy some underwear; buy a couple of tickets to a movie - lots of things. so to the guy who is threatening to unload a 30 round clip of 7.62 rounds from the AK-47 he has in his closet on some innocent NOS Plymouth fender here's my thought: just advertise the damn part here on FABO and CUT THE DRAMATICS!! wow....

i have always been amused by posts that say - "if i don't sell this part/car in 24 hours, i'm going to blow it up with dynamite and post pictures of the explosion." first of all, unless a person is a multi-millionaire or "just crazy", getting some money for something is better than getting nothing. While the market might be small for a "nos" fender for a 1964 chrysler product, i'm sure there is someone who could use such an item. Consequently, such a person would probably be willing to pay the shipping cost plus some additional amount of money. With that said, why wouldn't you just say - "i'll sell this part for what it cost to ship it to you plus $25.00."(?) you can do a few things with "$25.00." you can buy some gas for your car; take yourself and a friend to mcdonalds; buy a cool tee shirt; buy some underwear; buy a couple of tickets to a movie - lots of things. So to the guy who is threatening to unload a 30 round clip of 7.62 rounds from the ak-47 he has in his closet on some innocent nos plymouth fender here's my thought: Just advertise the damn part here on fabo and cut the dramatics!! Wow....

^^^^^^^^^^^^amen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it now has 3 bids so i guess the whine show is over

Maybe not I have sold my car on Ebay 2 times now this month. I still have the car because the people that phish for info are now using the hacked accounts to bid with. I guess this gets them info on the seller to try and phish them for more info.

I just moved it to "For Sale" because that's where it should have been from the start. It apparently slipped through the cracks unnoticed. I hate to clean up the thread. Half the members have posted here. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back