"Nova" has finally joined the far left fringe retardville preposterosness

-
"Nova Wonders.....Are we alone? Astronomers and enineers us telescopes, probes and robots to hunt for life on worlds near and far."

Ok that is the description, sounds somewhat reasonable, right?

Before you know it (along with the ABSOLUTELY annoying foreground music) "we" are speculating about some "megastructure" meaning something some(thing) BUILT GOOD GOD GET OUT THE TINFOIL!!!

CAN YOU RETARDS JUST PLEASE STICK TO THE ACTUAL FACTS??

Back to the OP's original comment, previous content aside, this is simply about $ and nothing else. It's simply content, real or made up you decide, to drive advertising dollars into the pockets of already fat corporations. Not hating, just stating.

My .02

RF

If God is the creator of all things.
Then logic dictates Science is his creation.

Science is created by man who is His creation.
It's way too imperfect to be created by God.
Yesterday"s scientific truths are now known to be nonsense.

The cat can’t comprehend the printer and believes it is a monster that randomly awakens and growls while flashing it’s one green eye and sticking out it’s square white tongue. No amount of explaination can ever convince the cat otherwise. It is convicted in its belief.

Yet even the cat has no interest in trying to convince anyone else of what it believes. It just does.

That's pretty damn elegant. Can I use it?

That's pretty damn elegant. Can I use it?
Have at it.

I created the words several years ago to describe a colleague that put forth propositions of logic that couldn’t stand on their own, but tried to bolster their legitimacy by getting others to believe in them.

I told him to drop the support argument and stand on his own if he truly believed in what he was saying. I made up that narrative to make it clear to him what he was doing.

So then following along those lines . An infallible God created
An imperfect creature.

How do you know the cat can't comprehended the printer?
Maybe he just doesn't like it.

bb8499850bd2d650d40d576154dc3f85.jpg

Science is not imperfect at all. All " Science" is, is observing and documenting the natural world, and proposing theories as to why/how things work.

If God created anything at all it's mathematics. Mathematics is perfect. It is infallible. Humans simply don't understand mathematics well enough to unlock the true nature of the universe.

The cat can’t comprehend the printer and believes it is a monster that randomly awakens and growls while flashing it’s one green eye and sticking out it’s square white tongue. No amount of explaination can ever convince the cat otherwise. It is convicted in its belief.

Yet even the cat has no interest in trying to convince anyone else of what it believes. It just does.
Plain nonsense. How do you know the cat thinks its a monster? And why would you compare believers in
a creator to a cat?

Serpent talk with smooth words. And why would a cat not convince others? Because its a CAT and you
used a bad metaphor. You see, A cat does not have a conscience if you did not know.

Its all ok to give advise or knowledge on all other topics except God of the bible, is this correct?
Still on your ignore list? If so is because of your proudness of your super high education (tunnel vision
education in my opinion).

Afraid of debate. Give me a B.S. Flag.

Plain nonsense. How do you know the cat thinks its a monster? And why would you compare believers in
a creator to a cat?

Serpent talk with smooth words. And why would a cat not convince others? Because its a CAT and you
used a bad metaphor. You see, A cat does not have a conscience if you did not know.

Its all ok to give advise or knowledge on all other topics except God of the bible, is this correct?
Still on your ignore list? If so is because of your proudness of your super high education (tunnel vision
education in my opinion).

Afraid of debate. Give me a B.S. Flag.
I have said before, go read the first chapters of Eziekiel , will change some minds ! Might take a slower person a little for the light bulb to come on!

Science is not imperfect at all. All " Science" is, is observing and documenting the natural world, and proposing theories as to why/how things work.

If God created anything at all it's mathematics. Mathematics is perfect. It is infallible. Humans simply don't understand mathematics well enough to unlock the true nature of the universe.

Albert Einstein sat in his office and using only mathematics unlocked a new understanding of how the universe works. "Science" Then proved that his theory of bending space was true.

If mathematics is perfect, tell me the mathematical answer to the square root of minus one..

Adam was created. Eve was a part of Adam,a helpmeet; an afterthought, if you will.
The rest of us are the products of Shem,Ham,and Japeth, just regular,common, procreated, joes.
Albert Einstein sat in his office and using only mathematics unlocked a new understanding of how the universe works. "Science" Then proved that his theory of bending space was true.

science didn't prove anything. Science is a method.

Scientists didnt prove anything either. Science doesn't prove things, it disproves.

He also spent a great deal of time tempering his work with a simple premise...

”If I were God, how would I make the universe work?”

You see, God and science are not mutually exclusive. The Gnostics believed that since “God is everything” then to understand God and become closer to him, you must strive to understand everything he created and understand how it all truly works.

That is exactly what science does, tries to understand everything. It does not, and cannot, accept beliefs based on the written words of men that contradict the observed reality of the universe with no basis in fact.

As do I.

I am a Gnostic in the purest sense.

Last edited:
Adam was created. Eve was a part of Adam,a helpmeet; an afterthought, if you will.
The rest of us are the products of Shem,Ham,and Japeth, just regular,common, procreated, joes.
According to the passage I read, Adam was MADE not created.

important distinction wouldn't you say?

Can not believe words written by Man says a Man. Circular reasoning.
Science is done by Man. Romans 3:13.

-
Back