O/T Firearms 101: Have some questions on laws-

-
Before you decide to go get a cwp i want to recommend that you educate your self .here is a must read book that you can get from amazon.com
BOSTONS GUN BIBLE BY BOSTON T. PARTY it has all the laws for each state as well as other must know information.i personally would not get a cwp myself if the state laws did not require one to have a loaded weapon in the vehicle for a number of reasons / for instance you cannot carry into a busisness or on your person in a number of places and the state which i live in SC allows you to have a loaded weapon in the glove box of your auto.however each state is different and you should definately educate your self to keep out of trouble with the law.another thing is just because you have a cwp that is good in nevada it dosent mean the other states you go thru will honor it. i always travel with a weapon and have found that most of the time if you get stopped the first thing to do is let the officer know you have a weapon and where it is at they usually have a look and let you go on about your busisness however this may not always be the case it depends on the officer you have to be your own judge /better to have if needed than not to have and be at the mercy of some idoit that wants to harm you!

-
Back