Official Carlisle Roll Call......

-
I'll be there Saturday.... without the car unfortunately. I have no way of getting it there, and forget about driving 200+ miles with 4:10 gears.... It'll take me 5 hours.

I'll be there Saturday.... without the car unfortunately. I have no way of getting it there, and forget about driving 200+ miles with 4:10 gears.... It'll take me 5 hours.

Sorry to hear that John! I was looking forward to seeing your car in person!
I'll keep an eye out for you,say hi if you see me!

Hey 67 Baccaruda sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but as close as I can tell we should be hitting the first exit of I88 off 25a of thruway at around 11 am thursday. Trying to get every one to meet there or at John's house and be on the road by 11. John lives right off the exit by the Golub warehouse.

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday. I hooked Kermit up with a buddy heading down as I'm going to my sisters for a couple days first. I'll be by to say howdy. It's my first time to Carlisle!

i am also looking for a fiberglass six pack hood lift off and fenders too for the car in the picture its a 75

I'll be hauling a Challenger up on Thursday for somebody and will be there on Friday and Saturday with my Demon and possibly hauling that Challenger back home on Sunday. I won't have any grass growing under my feet for those days.

John

Jamison, his Grandfather, his Dad, his Uncle John, an adopted kid named Wiener (long story, don't ask, don't take offense) a buddy of mine, and I'll be there Saturday.

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday. I hooked Kermit up with a buddy heading down as I'm going to my sisters for a couple days first. I'll be by to say howdy. It's my first time to Carlisle!

bring your walking shoes,,, and a fat wallet,,

-
Back