Ok, Arby's this is just effin stupid

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Dump roast beef, cheese, curly fries, and I guess last night's leftover's on a bun and then do a TV ad because it's something so special. An effin heart attack is what it is. Arby's how about doing something GREAT once in awhile.

286149_original.jpg

I had one earlier. They are a meal by themselves, and a person would have to have some great talents to be able to eat one of those stacked like it comes.

I don't like fries on burgers, but I'll only eat at burger joints that are honest about what they are, and Arby's just moved into that.
Hardees and Carl's Junior are in the same boat.

Burger joints serving salad or burgers on fancy bread....nfw

Had one yesterday. I pulled the fries off and ate them separate. It wasn't bad, but I won't order it again.

I used to work maintenance at Arbys(midnite shift) loved the job at the time. Chicken sandwich was awesome with horsey sauce. It was real chicken.
Their "beef" has globs of "gelling compound" in it to hold it together lol.
I agree Del that sandwich is effin stupid lol

I used to work maintenance at Arbys(midnite shift) loved the job at the time. Chicken sandwich was awesome with horsey sauce. It was real chicken.
Their "beef" has globs of "gelling compound" in it to hold it together lol.
I agree Del that sandwich is effin stupid lol
Really??? So, it's not just actual sliced rump roast? That's pretty depressing. I liked Arbys on occasion.

Dump roast beef, cheese, curly fries, and I guess last night's leftover's on a bun and then do a TV ad because it's something so special. An effin heart attack is what it is. Arby's how about doing something GREAT once in awhile.

View attachment 1715261485

That doesn't even look appetizing.

I do on occasion stop and get their Reuben.

Well if you're from Pittsburgh this is the norm. Primati Brothers (very famous) make the official Pittsburgh sandwich. Can be had as a cheese steak, capicola and may others. All have tomato, french fries, cole slaw (more like sweet cabbage, not creamy slaw) on thick Mancini's Italian bread. If you're brave you can add a fried egg and bacon. Adam Richmond from Man VS Food ate there 4 nights in a row while filming in Pittsburgh. Arby's is a little late to the game.
our-food_sandwich.jpg

Hardees does a great job at stacking everything on a bun as well. 2/3 pound of beef, 4 strips of bacon, 3 slices of cheese, mayo, and 1420 calories. It's got 265 mg. of cholesterol and 3140mg. of sodium. (131% of your daily allowance) A heart attack stack!
Hardee_s_Thickburger_Image.jpeg

I'm guessing 99.9% people don't go to Arby's or any these types of places for health food, or even bother looking at the nutrition facts for that matter. And judging by some of the pictures I've seen of members on this site, there are plenty here that would have a go at that Arby's sandwich and likely enjoy it.

Hardees does a great job at stacking everything on a bun as well. 2/3 pound of beef, 4 strips of bacon, 3 slices of cheese, mayo, and 1420 calories. It's got 265 mg. of cholesterol and 3140mg. of sodium. (131% of your daily allowance) A heart attack stack!View attachment 1715261641
Nothing wrong with that in moderation. You can't do a sandwich like this or the Primanti Brothers sandwich every week. Maybe once every two months.

I'm guessing 99.9% people don't go to Arby's or any these types of places for health food, or even bother looking at the nutrition facts for that matter. And judging by some of the pictures I've seen of members on this site, there are plenty here that would have a go at that Arby's sandwich and likely enjoy it.

Here's the deal.........it IS possible to make a ground beef/ roast beef/ any other beef, and certainly turkey or chicken sandwich that is "somewhat less" of a stroke-in-a-window. Having had a time where I did a lot of work "out of town" I often found myself "eating out." Many of these clowns don't even try, and seem to GLORIFY the how big and how fat can we make it.

of course if you are working in..........Colfax, WA, your options are somewhat limited LMAO

...........when I was about 50............

25qakj5.jpg

Well if you're from Pittsburgh this is the norm. Primati Brothers (very famous) make the official Pittsburgh sandwich. Can be had as a cheese steak, capicola and may others. All have tomato, french fries, cole slaw (more like sweet cabbage, not creamy slaw) on thick Mancini's Italian bread. If you're brave you can add a fried egg and bacon. Adam Richmond from Man VS Food ate there 4 nights in a row while filming in Pittsburgh. Arby's is a little late to the game.View attachment 1715261640

Now that looks like REAL food made while you wait and it’s not fast ether. I ate at some good places in Pittsburgh when I visited there. I just can’t remember what yellow bridge crossed to get there from Brookline.

And what if they do? Plenty of people here probably drink and smoke, too. Neither is good for you, but that's their right. Yours as well.

is it really that big? I seen the Arby's "balls of meat" up on the slicer. A real roast beef would crumble sliced that thin, just like dry turkey, they have to add water and glue. Buddy used to work there, and I worked 2 bldgs down at Wienerschnitzel. I liked their triangle potato thingies.

I agree on their Rueben being decent and also their Gyro sandwich isn't too bad. Everything in moderation. I eat fast food about once a month, partially because of my age and health and partially because I've become a cheap bastard in my maturing years.

-
Back