Old Guys Throws Down - Pure Awesomeness

-
For what they cost they should be that fast(the hellcat) too bad they're so fing ugly:eek::eek:

dudes got nearly twice the power of that vette imagine how much faster itd be if it wasnt so heavy

Sorry folks. Racing on the street is just plan STUPID!!!!!
By extension, so is jumping out of airplanes, repelling down a skyscraper, parasailing, surfing, skiing, bungee jumping, riding all three rides atop the Stratosphere in Vegas,
playing with fireworks/fire/explosives, running with the bulls, trail riding/motocross, flying a stunt plane, HANGING from a stunt plane, playing the lottery, lets see, is there
anything else fun I left out?
Before You take refuge in the "someone else might get hurt" zone, if I had to choose between sharing the road with two alert Guys racing 140mph, and a Soccer Mom with
three rugrats in the back throwing Fruitloops around while kicking the seatback as She checks Her messages at 75mph in the Navigator that She hasn't had the time to get
that low tire pressure warning thingy looked at desperately trying to drop the noisemakers off so She can hook-up with Her boyfriend while the Hubby works late.........,
I'll take the former thanks.........................................................................

Last edited:
4 for 4. little pieces of fiberglass door lying on the road!

I wonder if that HellCat was running on the black or the red key fob....probably the red one.
There's a helluva difference in how that car runs between the two key fobs....don't ask me how I know....LOL
The black one is like: "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty", and the red one is like: "Katy bar the doors, there's a fricken' wild-*** tiger on the loose".
FWIW, a good while back, I was dicing with a Z06 Vette in my '11 6-speed SRT-8 392, just playing at stoplight to stoplight stuff.
I'm running a Mopar cold air intake and have a short-throw Barton shifter in it. Other than that, she's bone stock.
The Vette never could muster up enough to really pull away from me...and he appeared to be somewhat in shock that I was still right there beside him on every pull.
My wife, on the other hand, was getting PO'd by the second, and made me stop after the 3rd light.
BTW, I'm going on 67 and still ain't afraid to get on it. Mopar to ya....

I had a warm 351C/4V in a 57 Fordor with a 3.89 rear and I suprised many 80s smogger Z28's which seemed to be the car of choice back then, Funny beating one and then rolling down the front and back power windows at the same time.

-
Back