Oldmanmopar

-
scruffyangel.jpg

The scruffy Angels are doing their part to help
genuflectII.jpg

Thanks for the update! Continued prayers for a full recovery, Steve!

Howard I am home out of ICU out of the Hospital. I didn't think I would make it. I could not breathe. I will update with a post when I feel better. I still can not breathe very well and cannot go outside due to my lungs bleeding. All I can say is Covid can become serious real quick. I thought I was out of Danger. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

Howard I am home out of ICU out of the Hospital. I didn't think I would make it. I could not breathe. I will update with a post when I feel better. I still can not breathe very well and cannot go outside due to my lungs bleeding. All I can say is Covid can become serious real quick. I thought I was out of Danger. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!

We've butted heads before, but I'm glad to have you back, Old Man. Continue to improve!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad You are home!

I sure wish you well. I'm 73 and for sure my health is not what it was.

Good news to hear you are home Steve...get some rest, that China flu takes a lot out of a person and not fun....Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, happy you are home

I am so Happy you are home Steve!

I am so Happy you are home Steve!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!! Steve, you have a ton of friends from this site praying for your complete recovery. You don't seem to realize the following you have on four A bodies only. We are all pulling for you and the vast mopar knowledge that you have. You are truly a Mopar Guru that has bailed tons of us out of our mopar dilemmas! I and we are still praying.
Howard

I think you just got a terrific thanksgiving and we got our prayers answered. Hopefully you have an immunity now that keeps you out of any future trials. Thanks for letting us know, get stronger!

Best thing I’ve read on the internet today! Glad to hear you are home, Steve, and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Glad to hear you are back home. I hope you get back on your feet real quick.

Glad your home buddy watch yourself if you need anything I can come up and help you .take care of yourself done loss to many friends because of the covid iam still praying for you and I got you on the prayer s list at church

I feel lucky. I thought it was over and I was good and then the heart and lung issue hit me. I could not breathe. I was not Vaccinated. The man in the room next door was Vaccinated and he died. The ventilator was the life saver. But when they take it off its all up to you . Very hard to keep breathing once they remove it. Unless you are conscious and sitting up your done. Don't let them lay you down on your back.

I have a breathing tube at home now to strengthen my lungs . I started at 4.5 I am at 11.0 they want me above 15.5. When walking from one end of the house to the other for the bathroom it takes three breaks one every 15 feet. First sign is no smell no taste and then it hits hard.

Well you made it this far be careful and best luck. I don't know what I'd do. I'm 73

-
Back