OMG look at her trunk!

-
I love it. This would make a bunch of money if you decided to manufacture this and sell it as a package.
I have a ton of things to do to get mine running properly, but this is definitely on my to do list

I like it. Nice work. I guess it's tow truck time if you get a flat though. lol

Very nizzze :happy2: memikie likie :cheers: I bet the spare tire sets in there on top and is pulled for show time, covered with a fender cover and a chromed small floor jack.:thumblef:

Looks great but Im very much against California dusters, Every time you wipe it across your car you rubbing the surface with dust and putting micro scratches in the finish.

Man that looks great! I will be doing something similar with my Dart and the 68 notchback as well. Thank you for sharing pictures of yours.

I bet that if you're that inventive, you could find a donut spare that would accommodate a tool kit under there, too.

And then I would pay good money for the same setup for my car.

Great Idea!! Is there a late model small bolt that will fit???

Yes there is, but I can't remember what it was, they had the small 50 spare :coffee2: a little skinny thing......... Dang what did it come off of :banghead:
I have had a couple in the past, I am thinking it could be an old 1990 front wheel drive car of some kind :eek:ops: sorry I can't give you an answer, but yes there is one out there.

adding to the "things to do to my car" folder.

always planned on it, but never thought of the neoprene.

very nice!

and for spare, you can always stick one in a trash bag for long hauls on top of the carpet if need be.

Looks great but Im very much against California dusters, Every time you wipe it across your car you rubbing the surface with dust and putting micro scratches in the finish.

As somebody who does it professionally, what would you recommend?

WHEN IS THE KIT COMING OUT ???????????? Sweet and nice job

Thanks for all the postive comments guys. Yeah the flat tire is always in the back of your mind. Really like Memike's donut suggestion,worth researching for sure. A template kit might be a great idea, then guys could do there own twist on materials they wanted to use. Easy to ship paper templates too.:shock:

I bet that if you're that inventive, you could find a donut spare that would accommodate a tool kit under there, too.

And then I would pay good money for the same setup for my car.
Sorry Guys jos51700 had the donut suggestion,great idea.

Looks great. Reminds me we need to stop at the cobble stone pub one of these days :drinkers:

Love it! Been thinking about starting a thread to see what people have done with the trunk. Not a big fan of the stock picnic table cloth looking trunk pad.

Love it! Been thinking about starting a thread to see what people have done with the trunk. Not a big fan of the stock picnic table cloth looking trunk pad.
The other advantage to the panels aside from the looks. When you're out goofing off and forget about that little something you put in the trunk,you don't end up with that little reminder mark in the quater panel. OOOOOPPPPsss!

It would be great to be able to buy a kit to do this to our trunks. (Hint,Hint)

-
Back