OMG! Why?? 64 Dart monstrosity!!

-
If it was closer I'd buy it in a minute for $500.
I see a wheelie machine in the making.
Me and my friends would have a ball and laugh
our asses off doin it!
Same thing as an altered.

exactly what i was thinking that thing looks wicked put a big block in it and maker-scream! lol :burnout:

"David's farm"?
Was that the dude on YouTube with all the shitty car stunts?

I was going to say that u turns would be a breeze. However, upon viewing the video clip I now believe that I couldn't keep my head off the window or steering wheel long enough to conduct said turn!

What in the hell makes it "run" or should I say "bob" that way? To much hitting the break, or what? I can't imagine what the hell would make that happen!

The car doesn't have shocks on it so there's nothing to dampen the springs causing them to oscillate uncontrollably.

exactly what i was thinking that thing looks wicked put a big block in it and maker-scream! lol :burnout:
Have to laugh man that thing would support a big block, it would implode!

The car doesn't have shocks on it so there's nothing to dampen the springs causing them to oscillate uncontrollably.

Even with the car running slow and idling, it would not "bob" like that with no shocks! I have been in a car, that had NO SHOCKS and the springs had some give, sure, but the damn thing, never "bobbed" like that, UNLESS you hit the brake awfully hard it would then, but still not almost touch the bottom of the front bumper to the ground "bob" like seen here.....

And it might have did it twice, this POS does it over and over as tho its got Low-rider crap going on with the suspension, like a Mexican low-rider does with the technical controls to do it altho i somehow doubt, this one has ANY of that in it!

-
Back