One good guy alert that you MUST read!!!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Ok everyone let me start by saying.....I have had a rough few weeks with things being stolen from my home,my little one has been feeling cruddy lately,I ran out of cash to work on my duster and I am in need of a few parts before I can move forward on some of the labor aspects of the car.

so long story short things have been up and down but mostly down lately.

I had a wanted thread up for a aftermarket shifter because I couldnt go forward with restoring my interior until I finished converting my column into a manual column and getting a floor shifter.

I was offered a couple shifters but one in particular I liked....

WELL SUPERDART340 sent me a few pm's and let me know he was going to purchase the shifter for me and pay to have it shipped to me!!!!!!!!

I couldnt believe it.....it was such a kind offer and it means more to me than he could ever know.

He even said not to worry about it and to pay him back when and if I could....( which of course I will be paying him back)....but its just the fact that he was selfless enough to want to give help where help was needed and without any underlined reasoning behind doing so that just amazing me.

THIS is EXACTLY what sets FABO apart from ANY other website.

It really is a large group of friends that are there for you when you need them,that care for oyu,that can make you laugh and that can make a really bad day turn into a great day!.

I can't say enough how appreciative I am of you Bob and I want EVERYONE here on FABO to know just what a stand up guy Bob is!.

Bob (Superdart340) has for sale threads up with parts for sale ....he is trying to come up with money to put paint on his ride (yes he made this kind offer to me even while he has his own things he could have spent his money on)....so what I ask of FABO is that everyone check out his listings and please look into buying something from him and show thanks for him being such a great guy!!!

He has good karma coming his way and he deserves it! so come on fabo ...everyone band togeather and lets get paint on Bobs car!!!

Thanks again bob,words do not do justice to the way I feel about what you are doing for me!

and thank you all of FABO for being you!

almost 200 members online right now and this already got pushed under all the new threads...so here is a bump for everyone to see this!

Good stuff Bob, helping out someone in need when they needed it!! Gotta love fabo and everyone that makes it what it iz!!

Yes he sure does seem like one heck of a guy!.

I have dealt with him in the past aswell.

Just an all around great guy!

Way to go Bob!!! :-D

It's stuff like this that makes FABO stand out from all the other motorhead sites out there. I love reading threads like this one.

As you all know and DusterDude72 is learning:
This is the best bunch of online friends I have ever met!

In the short time I have been here I have seen, participated in, and been the recipient of several charitable drives!

From the member that bought a truckload of hotdogs and drove them over to feed Katrina victims himself to several cash drives to help sick/disabled members and not to mention just sending a member parts they needed - no charge.

I wish we had a thread that listed all the drives that have been done on FABO.
The truth be said though.... I don't think the contributors want a big deal made out of their good works!

All I can say is "What goes around, comes around"!

And THANK YOU ALL for the times you have saved (saving) my ***.......

Later,
Bruce B.

Awesome!

The best thing you can do is return the favor to someone here when you are able.
What is equally cool is that you even mentioned he did that for you.

Some guys would just say thanks, a good guy sent me a shifter and that's it.

Good for you Bob.This is one of the things that makes FABO so amazing.It never seems to stop,incredible.8) See my sig.......

Well that was very very nice of you to do , Bob! What a guy! We are lucky to have such a great site with a great bunch of guys!!

That's what our friends here are all about. Caring for other
friends.

I've said it before.....makes me proud to be a member.

Thank you Bob!

Just want to say this is biggest family based website ever. Even though most people have never even seen each other face to face, everyone acts like they are brother and sister, or mom and dad. I have really enjoyed being with FABO..

You guys all hit the nail on the head.

Fabo is the best site around...no question about it.

We are a unique group of people and it really does feel like family!

I remember when I first showed up at fabo I remember Leanna say come on in kick your shoes off and stay awhile......end from that warm welcome on this has just been a great place for me.

Not to mention I am sure fabo save alot of us money on therapy session LOL....or does it cost us more?.... anyways .....lol

this place rocks and thank you all for jumping in and reading about what Bob decided to do for me.

I just hope that some members here in need of parts that can afford to do so will buy some of his parts....Id like to see a guy as nice as him get some paint on his car.

Bumping this to the top of the threads so everyone can read this story about a great guy!

Bob aka superdart340,also contributed to the buy a duster thread on my behalf without being asked. I wanted to myself but with car part sales going to bills/food I just cant. So thanks BOB!

I just wanted to update everyone on what the UPS man brought me today!!!

Thanks again Bob (superdart340) and thank you also Mopar_head.

you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!

DSCI1414.jpg

DSCI1415.jpg

He is a great guy. I have dealt with him with trades in the past and he is one guy that I definately would never hesitate to do business with again.

-
Back