Opinions please

-
Congrats Butterscotch Boy/65Vart :toothy10::toothy10: Looks like a really nice car and pretty rare color too! We had a butterscotch Demon years ago, but I always called the color Bahama Yellow (plymouth name)

Right on!! Congrats Wally!! Want me to drop the 340 block off?? Oh by the way I have storage....in my driveway!! Post more pics right now dammit!!

If it is the original paint and not too bad, i would leave it as is. maybe take it to a professional detailer. In that color it would make an awesome sleeper. Just my opinion.

I spoke with Wally and he has the car tucked away for now.He,s just finishing up Spitfire hedders/exhaust on the 65 Vart.Hoping to see the 71 Dart at SpringFling May 29th.

congrat's Wally nice score! only if you get to keep the dart though:happy6:

65 is coming along with one hiccup. The exhaust shop warped one of the headers(flange) when I took them down for a tweak so the bolts would go in nice and straight. Bolts go in great. would be nice if the header would sit flush on the head!!!! like it did before I took it to them!!!!:angry3: late night last night..........ideas?

-
Back