• black

Votes: 81 69.8%

• Total voters
-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking when I re-upholster my interior next winter should I change from black to white?

SANY0034-vi.jpg

I think the white seats, headrests, & door panels would POP big time....

Thoughts?

I'm a dirty geasy bastrad myself. LOL
I'm not to thrilled with the white interior of my Cuda. I like black. Hides alot.

My wife's cuda has black seats, carpet, and dash. Headliner and door panels are white and it looks good IMO. I'll try to find a pic and post it for ya. Myself, I like black since my hands and boots are always dirty.

White looks better with certain paint colors IMO, especially if you have a white vinyl top or white stripes. Post another picture of your car showing a long shot of it and I'll post my vote. Also consider where you live ... black can be hot as heck in the summer if you don't have AC.

White is nice and works well with warm weather, convertibles ,and women. I`d stay with the black interior, it`s much better at hiding dirt.

John, if you can find another set of seats (frt. and back) and door panels in white then install them in the summer time........ that would be cool, figuratively and literally.

I vote for black myself. White would look cool, but it would
be a ***** to keep clean. White is good for a trailer queen
or one that just stays in the garage.

White is tough to keep clean. A huge towel or 2 will protect the front seat skins. One plus is your having the headrests to hold the towels in place. White will stand up to sunlight a lot longer than black. Tops of the doors would still be arm burning black, along with steering wheel :(
I really dont have a personal preference.

I like the black,but white isn,t as hot in summer.White is a little harder to keep clean,just don,t get in with a dirty a$$!!LMAO!!Here,s mine with a bit of both..8)

May 2007 034.jpg

John, if you can find another set of seats (frt. and back) and door panels in white then install them in the summer time........ that would be cool, figuratively and literally.
I also think this is the way to go, find other seats and get them done in white and have both???

Hmmm... I'm still on the fence over this one. I'm not that grubby in general, so I don't think dirt will be a big problem. NYC can get into the low 100's during a good heatwave.... And the car does live in a garage under a cover.... but the black IS a bit more stealth...but the white would really jump out at you.

I'll have to do some more thinking....

SANY0031-vi.jpg

Black covers a lot of sins and looks good to. My favorite. But if your able to spend the time to keep the white clean, it really POPS! That's on the looks department.
Do you have AC? It's hard to drive a car with black interior in the summer. Let's face it, 93 degrees and black interior don't go together. When it gets hot, you look for reasons NOT to go crusing if it is going to be a sweaty affair.
Just thinking out loud.

-
Back