Oreo Fans - Get A Bigger Glass Of Milk

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Oreo fans, are you sitting down? Arriving in stores as we speak is the new Triple Double Oreo cookie. Yep, that's right, Triple Double. As in three layers of cookie, one layer of original creme and one layer of chocolate creme.

View attachment TripleDoubleOreo.jpg

The calorie count? How do you feel about 100 per cookie with 1.5 grams of saturated fat. An original Oreo weighs in at about 50 calories per cookie.

wow, 100 calories per cookie? wtf. No wonder our country has a reputation of being populated with obese people. That's insane.

mmmmhhmmm ive always liked the double stufft oreos. i used to (and still can) eat a whole bag with a 1/2 gallon of milk....(yes, i do in fact have a big tummy) :):):)

If I sit down with a bag of these and a 1/2 gallon of milk I might as well shoot myself now and get it overwith. They do look good and they wonder why we keep getting fatter.

I can't even remember the last time I had one. I would eat one but sure aint gonna buy a bag to have only one. And yes I use to be a lot bigger (+40lbs) then I am now.

ha ha look what i got to sweet for me

Attachments

• Picture 083.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 125
The problem isn't the things eaten, it's how much of it. If somebody sits down and polishes off half the pack at a time then yep, you're gonna be one big-assed tank.

However, eating 3 of these per days ain't gonna kill anybody. That's 300 calories.

It's all about restraint.

yep blame it on the cookie hey eat them on a treadmill

I don't fully blame the cookie, but lets be realistic, the people who make such a horrible(for you) cookie are not without blame.

In the same way that a fattie is responsible for the 3 mcgriddles they eat in the morning, but there is still an aspect of "why the hell would McD's make this thing in the first place?"

Side note: i really hope the local gas station has them in a 2/4 pack like the regular oreos. Just for a one-time cheat.

The problem isn't the things eaten, it's how much of it. If somebody sits down and polishes off half the pack at a time then yep, you're gonna be one big-assed tank.

However, eating 3 of these per days ain't gonna kill anybody. That's 300 calories.

It's all about restraint.

x2

I'm surprised considering that combo

chocolate cookie flavored sugar
creme sugar
choc. cookie flavored sugar
choc. creme sugar
choc. cookie flavored sugar

lol

well hell i didnt know it had sugar in it just messin

i hate to ruin a good cookie with a disgusting glass of milk.....

also my GF just told me that she heard about these...and she DIDNT TELL ME!!! i dont know if this relationship is going to work....

-
Back