our troops in action! GOD bless them please

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweatybetty

Reaction score
video of our troops taking out the enemy from 2 1/2 miles away. the enemy was laying out roadside bombs. this is not for the weak of heart. NOT FOR KIDS! turn on your sound. also, this is not for the hate Bush, hate America, love the enemy crowd. consider yourself warned

http://www.navlog.org/iraqinight.wmv

It`s ironic how the insurgents don`t want us there, but they keep planting explosives and sponsor bombings which in turn requires us to stay there to help with security. The sooner they stop, the sooner our guys can come home.

Thank you sweatbetty, It gave me a more perspective of what it is like for our men and momen there. God bless them, And hope they all make it home.
And I would like to thank all men and women here that has served for us as we enjoy our lives here.. I have never served.

Actually, as a Hate Bush, love america, faught in the first gulf war and was awarded the Bronze Star person, I find your comment offensive betty. Anyone here actually ever killed anyone? these poor guys will be living with demons for the rest of their lives so that king george can have his crusade. Makes me fuckin sick.

stupidasso said:
Actually, as a Hate Bush, love america, faught in the first gulf war and was awarded the Bronze Star person, I find your comment offensive betty. Anyone here actually ever killed anyone? these poor guys will be living with demons for the rest of their lives so that king george can have his crusade. Makes me fuckin sick.
Stupidasso, please don't take this personally but I have read Betty's post over and over and I can't find one thing that was in the post that anyone would find offensive other than seeing several insurrgents planting weapons or IEDs that could be used to kill our brothers and sisters in arms. I am glad we are there and not here and I pray that the day never comes, but I am almost positive it will sometime in the future, when these battles will be fought on our own soil, then let's see which countries will be willing to stick out a helping hand for us. Until then I guess all Liberals can continue to live their pipe dream of safety. Maybe the 15 to 20 million illegal aliens here will be willing to fight for us. I apologize if I have stepped on anyone's toes but I just felt that I needed to get this off of my chest and I promise I will not make any further comments on this, and yes, I have a Son and Daughter in Law both serving their country in Iraq and they beleive in their purpose of being there and I am extremely proud of both of them and all other soldiers who are laying their lives on the line every day.
Thank you so much for your service to this wonderful country of ours and congratulations on your Bronze Star.

Hi X,
I appreciate the kind words.
the quote "NOT FOR KIDS! turn on your sound. also, this is not for the hate Bush, hate America, love the enemy crowd." is used by right wing talk radio hosts and the Ann Coultour types and Bush, to label anyone who questions this war, the right for our government to torture, and the removal of Habius Corpus as persons who are un-patriotic or "love the enemy crowd". For the record. If anyone invaded my country, and attempted to impose their way of life on me. I'd be on a roadside with what ever I had to kick them out. The problem here is that these are our troops, that are coming back with not only physical wounds of missing limbs, etc.. but they are scarred for life. No one thinks of that. people think it's cool to watch people killing people, and in this country if you don't feel that way, you're labeled as a pussy, a friend of the enemy. That's what I find offensive. What I find more offensive is how I have to respond to something like this and explain my background to be taken seriously.

- Stu

Stu,
You have every right to exercise your your freedom of speech. You also are right about watching 3 insurgent's being blown off the face of the earth disturbing. No one is encouraging that. BUT, when all you see on the 6:00 news is our guys being shot up, it feels good to watch the enemy "taste a little pain". I'm not only in the military, but I am also a police officer. I train and put my life on the line everyday, not only for my country, but for the citizens in the community for which I serve.

stupidasso said:
Hi X,
the quote "NOT FOR KIDS! turn on your sound. also, this is not for the hate Bush, hate America, love the enemy crowd." is used by right wing talk radio hosts and the Ann Coultour types and Bush, to label anyone who questions this war, the right for our government to torture, and the removal of Habius Corpus as persons who are un-patriotic or "love the enemy crowd". For the record. If anyone invaded my country, and attempted to impose their way of life on me. I'd be on a roadside with what ever I had to kick them out. The problem here is that these are our troops, that are coming back with not only physical wounds of missing limbs, etc.. but they are scarred for life. No one thinks of that. people think it's cool to watch people killing people, and in this country if you don't feel that way, you're labeled as a pussy, a friend of the enemy. That's what I find offensive. What I find more offensive is how I have to respond to something like this and explain my background to be taken seriously.

- Stu

Then like it said, Don't watch! Amazing how your name fits.

Your write the most ignorant sounding posts, only the insurgants don't want us there. If the Iragi government and people said leave, we would.

Did you know that the population of Irag is hundred of thousands less now than it was when the war started? do you know were most of these people are? the United States. Why, because they like the freedom of choice, the safety of walking down the street, the oppurtunity to keep their posessions instead of a dictator taking it. The US has asked them to go back and help rebuild their country but are afraid, I don't blame them.

If you don't like the President, that's your right, but don't ever defend the animal scum that is killing troops or people trying to liberate people from the tirany of an evil dictator or government. All we hear is how many US troops that have been lost. The Iragi people have lost over 10 times more than we have. These evil bastards kill anyone that even thinks about freedom, woman, children, people going to work in a highrise, people flying on a plane somewere, children in a daycare playing. Your right we are the bad guys, those road side bombs only kill US troops they wouldn't kill a family if or when it was driving by.

We will never win this war because of thinking by people like you. These evil bastards don't play by rules but because of people like you and the media we have to. We cannot win a war against these bastard unless we play by their rules, which is none.

Moving on,
Chuck

stupidasso said:
Hi X,

- Stu
Well said

They attacked us with out provocation on 9/11 and would continue to do so if we were not occupying there forces in Iraq. Fight them there - or fight them here, but make no mistake, the hate us and we will have to fight them. I have lived with what I did in Viet Nam for many years and have never looked back on that period with regret, I served honorable and interacted with the local people respect with dignity. Our guys there are the first Americans the Moslems in that region have ever met and are living examples that American are decent, caring, honorable people. They are changing the minds and hearts Moslems one person at a time and that’s the way wars are really won.

I am with Stu on this one. I have also served in the military, and by sheer luck it was during a peaceful time when our country wasn't out proving we are the king terrorists of the world (I define a terrorist as some one who uses force, threats of death and destruction, or any other form of violence to push their views, ideas and way of life on another group, race, or country, sounds JUST like george puss to me). I find people who think watching others being blown to bits is funny, to be VERY disturbing, no matter who the victim is. I blame media in this country for desensitizing people to this kind of thing, and I am not just talking about the news casts either (media is all things TV, radio, movies, newspapers, etc) you thinks it's cute and funny, get off your lazy, sitting at home behind your pc screen, *** and go out join the military or better yet pay your own damn way over there and see if you can become the next body we see blown into little bits or being dragged thru the streets.

Yes, I HATE Georgy and his whole damned ignorant oil money grubbing loser family and friends and ANYONE who would support that piece of crap who lied his way into getting our country to start a war over WHAT? Oil! thats ALL it was about, it was about getting the price of a barrel of oil up to $70, $80 per barrel or more, so that we average joes out here have to pay out so much just to survive we have no time to really pay attention to what that worthless piece of trash is doing to our country. (Check out what bush has really done and is really doing to our country The Truth About Bush) Here is another good one that might give you a better idea of the scum you proclaim to "support", you might wanna think about future declarations of support for the Bush family Bush Death List Or this site that lists lots and lots of links about the scum some of you proclaim to support G W B.net Sad thing is, it's my children and yours (if you have) who are going to suffer for the next 50 years or more while our country tries to recover from the damage that piece of garbage has done to it (IF we can fix it). I personaly feel they need to drag george and friends out and publicly hang his *** as the war criminal he is. Weapons of Mass destruction my aching ***.

But all of you who want to demonstrate your true failure to understand whats going on in the world around you, go on ahead and keep whooping up the death of 3 dirt bags (I never said that I supported dirt bags who plant roadside bombs, but I also don't support criminals like bush), shows what kind of people you truly are. I have witnessed enough death in my life to know I personaly have seen enough. We have much bigger problems in this world that the billions, being wasted on trying to blow a country back into the stone age (they are already there), would be better spent on dealing with. Global warming is not a joke and is very real. All of you who are complaining in other threads about your "weird weather" should realize that by now. Also all those who post about the high price of gas, join together now and say "Thanks Bush".

I hate politics threads, they get my blood boiling.

Oh, and as Stu is a vet of a LEGITAMITE war, I believe he does not need to have anyone tell him "he has every right to exercise his freedom of speech", as neither do I. It is a right earned by any person who has served, and anyone who IS (people who snuck in this country do NOT HAVE ANY rights) a US citizen, is extended the same courtesy by the blood shed by those who have fought for that freedom and more.

Stop following georges press and the "mainstream press" losers and start reading and researching news and views from the less mainstream or better yet start communicating with others from other countries if you want to really know what the world thinks of the USA, I assure you, we are NOT the greatest nation in a LOT of others views.

As to the comment about being glad that it is over there and not in our yard, give it time, those criminals in our government are pushing people to the limits and when that happens all hell is bound to break lose eventually. Then it will be in everyones yard.

Well said Krabby.
And chuck, this is a friendly forum. to make that insinuation that I am stupid and an *** hole is pretty f'd up in my opinion. I have no personal beef with you, why the attack? So, lets just say that one of us is drinking the kool aid, and the other wants to know what's in it before consumption.

- Stu

I am with 340mopar on this, I served in the Army, Army National Guard, and usar total 30 years. We have to kill these people or they will kill us, liberals have thier head in the sand.

Stupidasso you picked the name not me.

Kraby, sounds like you are to the boiling point now, Boo Hoo.

Chuck

No not yet, but as soon as two kids get out of prison I am going to kill them for killing my son. I am also going to kill the parents of those evil little bastards.

Chuck

It is ironic how those that would try to tell you it is their right of freedom of speech will try and stop those that try to exercise their freedom of speech against the ones preaching it.

Chuck

340mopar said:
No not yet, but as soon as two kids get out of prison I am going to kill them for killing my son. I am also going to kill the parents of those evil little bastards.

Chuck

Very nice. Now everyone can see what kind of person you truly are, definatley not a God fearing man. BTW, anything you say, whether in print or verbaly can be used against you in a court of law. You show your level of intelligence when you proudly proclaim you wish to murder someone. I don't know who or what did whatever to whoever in your family, but I do know I wouldn't go around spouting how I was planning to murder them when they get out of prison or that I wanted to murder same said peoples parent's (whether I meant it or not). It's sad, because your very statement here now means that if you do not wish to spend life in prison (or worse, get the needle) for murder you will now have to be their gaurdian angel and protect them from anyharm because if something happens to them, YOU are the prime suspect. If I were you, I would crawl back into your hole and pull the dirt in on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back