Votes: 9 6.1%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 28 18.9%

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 79 53.4%

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
-
I really don't like any of them.Petty blue and red??
Jim

Not my cup of tea either but those are the colors he wants....

Number 7 would look good in silver (or black) with a red stripe.... but thats my 2 cents. You seem pretty set on petty blue.

None of the above, really. But if I had to pick one I agree 7 flows much better with the curvacious body lines of 2nd gen cudas - straight geometric stipes "grate" against the body lines IMHO.

I like 1, 5, 7, but I think seven best!

good luck
If you save a mopar you will always hahe a friends..save two

#3 and #6 look too much like mustang stripes to me.
4, 5, and 8 look like mustang stripes. Personally, I think all the stripes will make your car look ridiculous. Try doing something more mopar, like adapting AAR, billboard, or hockey stick stripes from an E-Body.

But then again, it is your car and your decision now isn't it?8)

Vote for a stripe scheme. Cars color is going to be petty blue. I originally thought about doing black stripes but i think red would make it pop more....thanks for your input..!

Grant

they all look to FORD

None of those stripe designs work. Do you want your car to look like an import?

A well done mono-tone paint job should suffice on a '60's muscle car. A tasteful factory stripe will suffice if you feel the need to wall paper something.

sscuda

None of those stripe designs work. Do you want your car to look like an import?

A well done mono-tone paint job should suffice on a '60's muscle car. A tasteful factory stripe will suffice if you feel the need to wall paper something.

sscuda
Thank you

4, 5, and 8 look like mustang stripes. Personally, I think all the stripes will make your car look ridiculous. Try doing something more mopar, like adapting AAR, billboard, or hockey stick stripes from an E-Body.

But then again, it is your car and your decision now isn't it?8)
I meant to say 4,5, and 8 look like camaro stripes

-
Back