Paint Progress on the 69DarttoArt

-

69DarttoArt

Reaction score
Well Gents, it been along time coming, but I finally shot some House of Kolors "Tangelo Pearl Orange" on the Dart. These are just of the bottom of hood, trunk and inside of trunk, so I didn't have to shoot these on the big day of main paint job.
I have thrown in some 6.1 Hemi and primer car shots of the Vintque wheels to keep your hunger going for more.

Attachments

• Dart_111.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 69 Dart 669.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Dart 1099.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 69 Dart 1351.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 69 Dart 1352.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 69 Dart 1353.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 186
  • 69 Dart 1357.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 69 Dart 1358.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 193
Dang it!!!! you stole my color. Just kidding, actually I was planning on stealing it from another member. Looks beautiful and love the build.

How does that organge compare with the 1970 Vitamin C orange?

Also, Car looks very nice.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

HAHA! the banner "gladstones" reminds me of a store when i was a kid. we nicknamed it "happy rocks".......... aahh you had to be there

How does that organge compare with the 1970 Vitamin C orange?

Also, Car looks very nice.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Thxs Joe, I don't know, but what I do know is this is a translucent pearl and I think the old Vitamin C orange was a solid color. This car looks one color at noon and looks totally different at midnight. It shifts at different angles. We just wanted a state of the art color for this Resto-Mod build we have going.

Regards, Tom

Thanks for all your comments guys, we appreciate them. I have been gone Elk hunting for a week out here in Oregon. Monday Night football and unpacking tonight, then back to the big DART project on Tuesday.

Thxs again, Tom

-
Back