Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys , parting out this convert , let me know what you are looking for . I'm going to part the 273 V-8 also , it has two pullies and the adjustable rocker shafts . Hayward , Ca .94545
valiant007.jpg

valiant008.jpg

valiant009.jpg

valiant010.jpg

valiant011.jpg

valiant012.jpg

valiant013.jpg

valiant015.jpg

valiant019.jpg

valiant018.jpg

valiant017.jpg

valiant016.jpg

I know VALIANTresearch was looking for bucket seats. Do you have the drivers side lower vent? Don't see it in your pictures.

What shape is the trunk emblem in & is the silver chrome on the speedo cluster ok or getting that yellow faded plastic look?

Thanks Jeff

What shape is the trunk emblem in & is the silver chrome on the speedo cluster ok or getting that yellow faded plastic look?
Both would need to be refinished but they have no damage .

How much for the top frame and would you dismantle it and just send the parts I need?

How much for the top frame and would you dismantle it and just send the parts I need?

I would like $200.00 for the frame . Yes , I can dismantle it and send just the parts you want . (as a side note the latches are gone) .

Steve

from the pictures it looks like that car should have been restored.

I needed some parts for my car and this car is much rougher shape then the pics show . You can't save them all but you are more then welcome to step up to the plate with money and save it if you like .......

Steve

Shifter , steering column , Headlights , Radio , rear bumper , door and window handles , door panels , glove box liner, one piece of the upper rear trim , have been sold .

Headlights are sold , front turn signals are $25.00 shipped .

Steve

Hey Steve-
Are you going to be around on Friday night? I'm going to be heading up to SF from the South Bay and I could come up and get those turn signals. PM me your address if you'll be there...

Thanks!
Daniel

Bucket Seats , rear seats , convertible back seat arm rests , all trim ,front bumper , driveshaft , and rear tailights have been sold .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back