parting 1968 barracuda fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only like 45 minutes from you. Is there anything you need? I am on the broke side but am really after a pair of grilles for a '69 Barracuda or I will accept the header panel and grilles from a '67 or '68...

Pictures would be nice of the whole car. What's the price of the whole unit? Might save you the time of having to pull this stuff from the car. Maybe an idea of your location would be nice. Thanks
Small Block

i would like to build my profile but do not know how.
when i started posting on fabo i tried to contact a staff member about such things.
i never received a reply.i see guys getting chastized for things they do.maybe like me they do not know how to do things.pm me.
this car is extremely rusty with no title.a true parts car.pulling parts is what i do.

Have you got the pillor a-post set for 1968 barracuda notchback? Im also looking for 2 seat belts, same year. John-cell# 209-470-3908. Stockton, Ca. These are the last items I need to finish my car.

I need a rust free trunk lid for a 67.Are the 68's the same?Maybe the trim holes are different and that is it?

Hows the gauges/bezel/dash?
Also the rear interior panels both sides under the rear windows. R they the same for a 67. My interior is black too?
Windshield wiper switch?

This may be an odd request, but I need the inner panel behind the interior panel where the window regulator bolts to for the driver's rear 1/4 glass. If the interior panel & trim parts are removed, it's the part of the body from the inner wheel house to right behind the driver's door. It's a welded in piece that would need to be removed by cutting it out or drilling the spot welds out. Mine was damaged in an attempt to install wheel tubs.
Thanks.

i need the complete dome/interior lights with the plastic bulb holders/sockets and wireing for that. How much and would you ship to Sweden?

also need the grilles hardware.
If the grilles are in bad shape (cheap) i could buy them complete.
Also need the trunk trim fasteners or maybe the complete trunk trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back