Parts for winter install

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Here's what I've pieced together so far. Youngest not included in the install, just helping.

013a.jpg

I'm slowly acquiring pieces... hopefully will be putting in seats and have front discs! No pics of that yet, since I don't own any of it yet.. (the discs are at my buddie's place.. need to pick them up!)

I'm slowly acquiring pieces... hopefully will be putting in seats and have front discs! No pics of that yet, since I don't own any of it yet.. (the discs are at my buddie's place.. need to pick them up!)

You'll never miss your drums after going to disc.. One of the best upgrades I've done to my car.

I,ve got a list for winter..
dash pad (re and re)
mini-tubb
frame connectors
XHD leaf springs
high back bucket seats(aquired this evening)
stroke 360 bottom end to 416

I,m sure something else will pop up!Sweet little rear ya got there!

car pics 66 Dart 016.jpg

I'm blushing... sweet rear..lol
it's a bit on the narrow side 48" flange to flange
I'm going to try and put in subframe connectors to. I haven't worked on my car in over a year, and it sucks!

I'm blushing... sweet rear..lol
it's a bit on the narrow side 48" flange to flange
I'm going to try and put in subframe connectors to. I haven't worked on my car in over a year, and it sucks!
Well I guess you should be hankering to get back to where you left off last year then?Why such a narrow rear?What,s your plans?Is it for your waggin?

Why such a narrow rear?What,s your plans?Is it for your waggin?

Picked up new. It's a Moser housing with 31 spline axles with bearings and retainers. I got it from a guy up in Reno.

My friend in Vegas owns a driveline shop and builds pro truck rear and front diffs for baja and desert trucks has my center section. He's taking out the trac-loc and installing a used Nascar rated Locker, along with a daytona pinion support bearing, and new bearings etc... It's one of the perks of sharing a shop with a Nascar team..

I,ll ask again.Is it going in your waggin?It looks like the sway bar won,t fit now,so you can send it my way!LOL

car pics 66 Dart 017.jpg

Oh yeah and it's for the wagon.
I did a spring relocation kit a few years back, and with the springs moved in and this disc brake setup I've put together I'll have about a 1/8" clearance between the spring u-bolt and caliper mount and about an inch between the rotor and springs. It'll be a tight fit.

Nice rear. I'm doing full tubs and narrowing a rear also. Sorry it's a 9". Chris Alston 4-link, coilovers, Detroit Locker, 3.89 gears and rear disc brakes. All that I have left to buy is the coilover shocks from competition engineering and I have everything. Ughh! that's a lot of work. Good thing we have long winters here in Northern Utah. Good luck with yours.

Guess we posted at the same time!LOL!What year is the waggin?Whatcha got under the hood?Motor/tranny,gears??Fill me in on your plans!:read2:

Nice shirt form the East coast, thats funny to see on a child,
in the Kapital of CA. ;)

Oh nice looking 8 3/4" rear setup too.8)

Rebuilt 360, Passon Performance 4-Speed, 8 3/4 Rear end with 323 Suregrip, New springs, Torsion Bar, Rebuilt k-frame, Wilwood Brakes .............
(I feel overwhelmed now)

I just need the car back from the Painter!

I am planning on power disc conversion and a sway bar. If money comes around I will rebuild the 360 with better pistons and the J heads. I have the heads ready to bolt on.

You guys are starting your winter projects to soon for me. Can I get an extension on summer?

Nice shirt, Where is that from?
<-----------

I still have a couple months of workable weather here so I will be slaving a little yet before hoarding my winter stash parts.

You have a great start to a tubbing there, you should be able to get some honkin tires on her!

-
Back