parts source

-

CrazyPete

Reaction score
im looking for a good cheap full gasket kit for my slant six everywhere seems to be about 60-70 bux for a full kit. But checking all over E bay im seeing sb full kits for 40 i would think the /6 kits would be cheaper, also can someone tell me if the /6 uses the same filter(oil) as sb/bb mopars do? thanks sorry for such a newb question ive searched all over and cant find an old post.

Well I Just Priced Out A Full Kit At My Local Shop For Felpro For A 440 And They Wanted $200 Plus Tax, And That Was My Price As I Get Garage Price There. Needless To Say I Did Not Order A Set. The Canadian Dollar Rose A Bit This Week If It Gets Up To .90 Cents I Will Give Summit Or Mancini A Call And Order Them From Them.

Autozone has a FelPro KS2103 gasket set for $38.99. A FelPro FS7918PT-4 is $66.99. Neither one is in stock and must be ordered. There is a .1 lb difference in weight so the KS set has a few less gaskets than the FS set. No biggie since you won't use all of them anyway. It's something to check into. The slant uses the same PH8A filter as all Mopars. Hope this helps.

Autozone has a FelPro KS2103 gasket set for $38.99. A FelPro FS7918PT-4 is $66.99. Neither one is in stock and must be ordered. There is a .1 lb difference in weight so the KS set has a few less gaskets than the FS set. No biggie since you won't use all of them anyway. It's something to check into. The slant uses the same PH8A filter as all Mopars. Hope this helps.
thats a big help i was guessing they were the same thanks

-
Back