Personalized Licence Plate

-

DA4AD

Reaction score
FABO Members,
Looking for suggestions for a personalized plate. I would like it to reference the car or MOPAR (also getting one for the Mega Cab)
Once I get some suggestions I can call to see if it's spoken for.
We are allowed seven letters/numbers and they are very strict here.
These are some I have thought of,
Baddart - already taken.
Nice Eh - already taken.
DrtSprt
NoneLft or NunLeft
1of1099
IH8TKTS
340Dart
73 Dart
Keep Up
QwkPhkr - doubt I'd get that!
Tin Can
Uwant12
GR8PL8
7DTHREE
MOPOWER
NVMY340
SMOKDYA
SPDGTKT
WHATCOP
HAD2HAV - I like this one best
10 MPG

Let me know your suggestions
Thanks
:burnout:

When I was growing up in Ontario I liked 3M TN2AW. I saw it on the front of a Mustang in my rearview mirror (I was driving a 340 duster) If only a rear plate WASNT ME would work.

1BAD73
CYAL8R

Best I can do for now. We get 8 in Ontario - mine is DUSTDEVL

Steve

i used to have FAHQ for Fast As Hell 4spd with the Q looking like a shifter from above in 4th. the state of AZ took it from me. because it was too close to F**k You. Which, i get..

How bout YOULOST

Best plate I ever saw to date was about 20 years ago....."LAZYBUM" on the plate and you had to see the Guy driving the car he really fit the plate....LOL

My 70 bee had ELIMIN8 on it when I bought it.

Was a cali car so may still be available in your state.

Wether you know it or not , at least here in CA there is a continual service fee added to your reg every year just to have those plates, around $38

NOTANOVA
IMNFRONT
YERBHIND
SPRTN340
LAST340
2FAST4U
WKNDCAR(Weekend Car)
SUMRTIME(Summer Time)
NOTHERZ(Not Hers)
OFF2SHOW
LFTUSITN(Left You Sittin)

I could go on all day LOL :-D

I have SS AA on my 67 Hemi Barracuda & had 4MULA S on a 69 383 Barracuda Formula S I sold years ago but I thought NEXTIME would be a good one

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC00004.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 282
Not a plate but I saw on a race car a few years ago , were the drivers name was on the drivers window it said " I. M. Shot " it still makes a me laugh when I think of it. The fake plate on the back of my Dart says :SMLBLKSRK ( small blocks rock)

Mine says.......70 AAR I still get asked what year,also had .....bbeep on a
Roadrunner and....plum 1 on a fc7

Best plate I ever saw to date was about 20 years ago....."LAZYBUM" on the plate and you had to see the Guy driving the car he really fit the plate....LOL
best one I've ever seen was a new Ferrari that was in town one day, with the plate 'HRDLIFE'. Made me lol.

-
Back