Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

-
Guys that are ball sports “fans”, “spectators” or properly described as “observers” that go on and on referring to the team they “watch” as “we” like they are on the team. You know what I’m talking about. “We”.....please.

“Yeah, we really kicked their tails today, our defense is the Best blah blah blah yap yap yap”

No. You didn’t do ****. You sat in the bleachers or your easy chair screaming your head off gyrating and flailing like a jackass. Thats what “you” did. “We”.....my ***:rolleyes::rofl:

Looks like a “we” type disagrees! LOL We.....GTFOH

Last edited:
I'd tell you how I feel about Rob Halford and his ilk, but someone would take offense and we'd get booted to the N&P
This song to me is like "We built this city" by Starship, ie. they completely sold out their fans for a measly mainstream hit. I saw them in concert and this song got the most applause as they closed with it. Lame....
Pet peeve continuing: Stubborn A-holes who refuse to listen to logic...and Asian drivers who could care less who's behind them or where. "Oh, here is my off ramp! " as she cuts over 2 lanes in 100 feet without a signal or even turning her head. YES I said it because every one I see do that here is Asian! Wold go for any other driver but all I see here doing that is Asian.

Guys that are ball sports “fans”, “spectators” or properly described as “observers” that go on and on referring to the team they “watch” as “we” like they are on the team. You know what I’m talking about. “We”.....please.

“Yeah, we really kicked their tails today, our defense is the Best blah blah blah yap yap yap”

No. You didn’t do ****. You sat in the bleachers or your easy chair screaming your head off gyrating and flailing like a jackass. Thats what “you” did. “We”.....my ***:rolleyes::rofl:
I agree.

Basking in reflected glory - Wikipedia

Holy cow six pages and it hasn't gotten to the NP...
@toolmanmike is it time to beam these people up...lol..
They got their dark corner of the forum for this..

People not using their signals while driving

A friend that worked for CHP out here told me that using the turn signals, especially at night, was the easiest way for him to identify speeders.

I don't use them most of the time on the highway for that reason. The other is you want to merge, put signal on and almost 100% of the time the A hole in the lane you want to merge in tries to close the gap.

A friend that worked for CHP out here told me that using the turn signals, especially at night, was the easiest way for him to identify speeders.

I don't use them most of the time on the highway for that reason. The other is you want to merge, put signal on and almost 100% of the time the A hole in the lane you want to merge in tries to close the gap.

I’m not gonna lie, Rob, I like the lane change feature on my turn signal lever. 3 flashes means I’m coming over, ready or not!

When people list their car and say,
"Thinking about selling" or " testing the waters"
You either want to sell or you dont!!

Clueless, Brainless Idiots, they seem to be around every corner.
I'd like to add needy. I don't like it when stupid folks tell me what I should do for them...an example would be fixing their car if you cant afford a mechanic you shouldn't have a car OR learn to fix it yourself...

Can’t stand it when I’m at a red light with a clear sign that says no turn on red and some A-Hole behind me starts beeping at me to turn

I cant stand my neighbor . Whenever I'm doing any kind of work its 20 questions. I don't hit him with that BS I wish he'd treat me the same...his wife is an a hole also that may be where he gets it...last one or the straw that broke the camles back was when I put my blacktop driveway in, he is down hill and complained he'd get road water, oh yeah the township storm drain is in his driveway, he and his a hole wife went on and on about it harassing my contractor as he did the work. When it rains he
doesnt get flooded so it was all for naught. Haven't spoken to him since. I cant deal with dumb asses they are a waste of time.

I cant stand coworkers who wont empty trash they just throw the garbage on top and it ends up on the floor. I cant stand entitled young coworkers who think emptying trash is beneath them...

I cant stand modern feminist women who think they are all that but really bring nothing to the table but a bad attitude...

First let me say I'm old and ugly so I seriously don't think these women would give me a second look anyway, here go's. Huge fake Boobs, Gigantic Butts, Makeup so thick it clogs the drain when cleaned off, and Tatoo's.

I'm a season ticket holder for a Tier 1 USL soccer team (OCSC) and my team went to Tampa, FL. for the USL championship. I was at the season ticket holders opening banquet and we had the team and the staff up on stage and the coach told us a story: "When we were on the bus pulling into the Tampa field, we were quiet, a little intimidated going into a championship game on the other side of the country, but when we were greeted off the bus with 25-30 of our cheering hometown fans who traveled cross country to cheer us on, our outlook turned 180 and we were energized. I truly believe that helped us to victory" So there is my 6th man story. I think fans do help the teams mentally. Were not players but we are audible visible supporters.

I'm a season ticket holder for a Tier 1 USL soccer team (OCSC) and my team went to Tampa, FL. for the USL championship. I was at the season ticket holders opening banquet and we had the team and the staff up on stage and the coach told us a story: "When we were on the bus pulling into the Tampa field, we were quiet, a little intimidated going into a championship game on the other side of the country, but when we were greeted off the bus with 25-30 of our cheering hometown fans who traveled cross country to cheer us on, our outlook turned 180 and we were energized. I truly believe that helped us to victory" So there is my 6th man story. I think fans do help the teams mentally. Were not players but we are audible visible supporters.

Im betting you’re ok :) but soccer fans elsewhere seem to take the “6th man” to the extremes, as evidenced a week or so ago in Mexico:

Absolute Savages!! :eek:

Soccer, ugh, pick it up with your hands and run with it , just like William Webb Ellis did

I cant stand my neighbor . Whenever I'm doing any kind of work its 20 questions. I don't hit him with that BS I wish he'd treat me the same...his wife is an a hole also that may be where he gets it...last one or the straw that broke the camles back was when I put my blacktop driveway in, he is down hill and complained he'd get road water, oh yeah the township storm drain is in his driveway, he and his a hole wife went on and on about it harassing my contractor as he did the work. When it rains he
doesnt get flooded so it was all for naught. Haven't spoken to him since. I cant deal with dumb asses they are a waste of time.
Have one a hole neighbor now, lately he's been ok though the last 7 years have been a challenge. His house has been a "work in progress", going on 9 years now.
Around 2003 I had moved to a new place, well established neighborhood, and I needed to build a fence to contain my 2 shepherd/husky mix dogs.I didn't want any help with the cost of it from any of the neighbors, and never asked for a dime.
I am down to the last 10 feet or so, when the idiot next door comes out, carrying a stick with a few lines drawn on it, and holds it up to the side of his house, to the edge of my fence. Now, I've been working alone on this fence for 3 days,10 to 12 hours a day, in 95* heat, but this day my asshole brother is over giving me a little bit of help.
Neighbor says, "hey, your fence is a half inch over the property line".
I looked at my brother and walked away, he says to the neighbor, "your tree is overhanging into my brother's yard". Next thing I see is the idiot, on a ladder, hacking down the branches that are overhanging my fence, and dropping them right on the fence. I picked them up and threw them at him.
A year later, I had a crew pouring a new driveway, dipstick kept walking over and talking with the crew, asking a million questions, and complaining about their trailer being parked on the street across from his house. To their credit, they ignored him, and carried on working. Onthe 4th day, the idiot's wife backed her brand new car into the trailer, she admitted that she didn't see it and accepted the responsibility. Then the idiot decided that he was going to be the hero and came out screaming and swearing at the crew for parking the trailer there. Then the foreman showed up, he was about 50 years old, built like a heavyweight boxer, looked at the idiot, and told him that he could either call the police, or shut his trap and go back inside his house. All I could do was laugh at old half an inch, as I was calling him by then.

-
Back