PICS From St. Louis, MMW

-

gts340

Reaction score
I took a bunch of pictures this weekend. Sorry, no racing action shots, it rained and I was only there for two hours Friday and then Saturday.

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

Here's more, all A-bodies!

The gold GTS is jefflock!

His car and the yellow 68 GTS were two of my favorites from the show.

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

Awsome looking show and thank you for the great pics!

John

The yellow 69 notch and the burganyish 69 dart gts with the draglites are a couple buddies of mines cars. They were pitted next to me.

The yellow 69 notch and the burganyish 69 dart gts with the draglites are a couple buddies of mines cars. They were pitted next to me.

I think I saw your AMC and another one, but never got a picture. That was Friday nite and I was in a hurry to meet a guy to pick up some Centerlines.

Wow awesome pics, thanks! Being up here in Canada I never get to see that many Darts at one show. Wish I could have been there!

The two people that won the long distance awards were from Canada, I think they said one drove 1900 miles and the other drove 1800 miles to the show.

gts340, thanks for the picture and the kind words. I met several new people over the weekend and I'm sure I've mixed them up.

I've downsized these pics quite a bit to load them here. If anyone wants one larger pm me your e-mail and I'll send it to you. They look much better scaled back up.

Thank you for taking pictures gts340 :happy10:
When I get moving this morning I will pm you my e-mail
I would like to have Jeff's car for my colletion
I got to meet him this year :cheers:jefflock's car =P~

IMG_1946.jpg

Great Pics. I Found Our 1971 Hemi Orange Demon In Them. We Had A Great Time. Didn't Fair To Well Racing Though. WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE NEW STRIP AT DALLAS THIS THURSDAY. WE ARE GOING TO REPRESENT OUR TRACK IN THE IHRA TEAM FINALS. MY SON ALSO GETS TO RACE IN THE RACE OF CHAMPIONS AS WELL. IF HE WINS THAT, WE WILL GO TO NORTH CAROLINA TO RACE. ITS BEEN A BUSY SEPTEMBER!

Great Pics. I Found Our 1971 Hemi Orange Demon In Them. We Had A Great Time. Didn't Fair To Well Racing Though. WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE NEW STRIP AT DALLAS THIS THURSDAY. WE ARE GOING TO REPRESENT OUR TRACK IN THE IHRA TEAM FINALS. MY SON ALSO GETS TO RACE IN THE RACE OF CHAMPIONS AS WELL. IF HE WINS THAT, WE WILL GO TO NORTH CAROLINA TO RACE. ITS BEEN A BUSY SEPTEMBER!

This one?

IMG_2010.jpg

Awsome pics dude, I really wanted to go to this show,but did not have the funds. Looks like it was a good time though!!

-
Back