Pics of members Demons

-

hux340

Reaction score
Hi All,
New to this website but would love to see pics of anyone that has a Dodge Demon. Just recently bought mine here in Aus & having never owned a Chrysler let alone an American muscle car I have much to learn. A mate of mine lives a breathes Chryslers & sells & buys cars/parts here for a living. He's 48 years old & when I asked him how Demons he has seen here in the past he reckons less a dozen, so reckon I've bought a rare USA muscle for the land down under.

Mine's, umm, mostly a Demon. ;)

Started life as a '74 Duster, /6 auto on the column. Now has '71 Demon bodywork and a 340/4-speed. One of these days I'll finish the paint and it will be all black, with the matte black Demon hood and stripe treatment...

IMG_2478a_zpsvmagxna0.jpg

IMG_2494a_zpsyuure5tg.jpg

my 72 ....the car of many colors. Saved from a date with the crusher and brought in like a stray animal, I have tried to make it complete and loved and someday go into a full restoration

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 406
This is my Demon - '72 340, 4 speed. Now has a 408 but I also have the numbers matching engine. Restored 5 years ago, this picture is from last month.

Recently I heard that the Dodge exec's intended to call it a "Beaver" but before the decision was made, they found out that "Beaver" was CB slang for ******, so they went with "Demon" instead!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 270
Recently I heard that the Dodge exec's intended to call it a "Beaver" but before the decision was made, they found out that "Beaver" was CB slang for ******, so they went with "Demon" instead!

10-4 Good Buddy................LMAO :)

Another trivia fact: In the north burbs of Detroit, 16 mile road is also known as "Big Beaver Road" and just happens to be exit #69 off of I-75, which means it's 69 miles north of the Toledo/MI border...

Now, knowing that, will you ever forget that Big Beaver Road is exit #69????

Another trivia fact: In the north burbs of Detroit, 16 mile road is also known as "Big Beaver Road" and just happens to be exit #69 off of I-75, which means it's 69 miles north of the Toledo/MI border...

Now, knowing that, will you ever forget that Big Beaver Road is exit #69????

NEVER...but one more thing. Obviously sir, you have WAY too much time on your hands :)

Here's my 3 Demons. As you can see 2 are projects.

Attachments

• IMG0.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 20150622_142502_HDR.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 20150311_142850_HDR.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 215
Here she is, was originally a 340 with a 3 spd manual trans. Not the original engine in it now, but is a 340 4 spd manual trans.

Attachments

• demnicpost.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 207
-
Back