Pictures from Mopar Nationals

-
My pick was this 71 Demon with a 6.1 Hemi...car was perfect...guy said it was for sale, for the buy it now price of $115K...OK, sure...

The 88 Ramcharger 2WD was pretty sweet in the corral for $6800..

The Dart convertible with a 440 shaker in the corral for $32K was pretty nice too..

Yes, I saw the girl in the swap area...she was laying out when I went by with my buddy...acted like she was offended that we were checking out her headlights....hey, if you're gonna go to a place like that and wear a bikini, expect to be looked at...I'm just sayin'....

Attachments

• 20120810_110314.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 449
  • 20120810_110304.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 439
  • 20120810_140414.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 445
  • 20120811_120454.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 416
  • 20120811_114545.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 451
  • 20120811_122927.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 435
Here's the original thread: I have a couple more photos but they're similar poses. tmm
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=200903
Sweet thanks TMM!

Thanks for the compliment. There's a few pics in the link that toolmanmike provided or the link in my signature goes to my build thread. I have a few more good shots I will try to get up tonight or tomorrow.

Beautiful Duster, love that interior.Always liked houndstooth, especially in the red/orange colors.Wanted to do that to my '67 swb c10.

Thanks for the link to the resto thread, Ill be studying it! :) :thumbup:

Yes, I saw the girl in the swap area...she was laying out when I went by with my buddy...acted like she was offended that we were checking out her headlights....hey, if you're gonna go to a place like that and wear a bikini, expect to be looked at...I'm just sayin'....

X100!! thats why I didnt bother trying to get her pic.. we must've been going through around the same time, she was sitting up when we went through, but by the time we got to the next row she was doing the sunbathing thing.. kept looking at us all offended like as we were checking her out.. She was hot, and well lets just say WELL endowed in the chest, with at least 85% of those puppies hanging out.. I hate when good looking women show off their 'assets' then get all pissy about being checked out.. Like you said, if your gonna show it, expect people to look...

X100!! thats why I didnt bother trying to get her pic.. we must've been going through around the same time, she was sitting up when we went through, but by the time we got to the next row she was doing the sunbathing thing.. kept looking at us all offended like as we were checking her out.. She was hot, and well lets just say WELL endowed in the chest, with at least 85% of those puppies hanging out.. I hate when good looking women show off their 'assets' then get all pissy about being checked out.. Like you said, if your gonna show it, expect people to look...

:worthles:

:worthles:

LOL.. as i said, getting pics didnt seem to be a possibility.. and a dude with a camera aiming around in a swap meet trying to be sneaky kinda stands out LMAO.. though I did try to grab one while she was laying out.. I will have to check the camera to see if I was succesful or not.. I havent gone through all the pics yet

I guess i own the red headed step child as for as mopars go cause in all those pics i didn't see a single 73 up dart sport

Turns out I got a shot after all.. its not the greatest, and its from almost 2 rows away (thank god for the zoom lense LOL) .. :cheers:

Attachments

• mnats29.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 391
Turns out I got a shot after all.. its not the greatest, and its from almost 2 rows away (thank god for the zoom lense LOL) .. :cheers:

Yep...thats her!! Funny thing is it was cloudy most of the day and cool.Not tanning weather! I didn't mind tho

What happens at the Nats stays at the Nats! LOL

Sorry to interrupt the droolfest, but I had to add this.

Here's a few! tmm

The pic with the red GTX sitting outside the hotel looks a lot like the hotel where my son was conceived in 2004. We were in Columbus for a Vintage Base Ball tournament. But that, as they say, is another story...

WDC is Woodward Dream Cruise. Runs from Pontiac Mich to Ferndale? along Woodward Ave. This Saturday. Come on up and have a good time.

Wow damn I love this E-Body!

And this,hopefully somebody has more pics of this Duster, Please!!
attachment.php

Its my new desktop!

Here ya go...

Attachments

• 2012 MOPR NATS 044.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 342
  • 2012 MOPR NATS 043.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 338
  • 2012 MOPR NATS 041.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 328
Don't think her boyfriend would get to pissy about it. Seemed to me like he was parading her around showing everyone what he had paid good money for.
Everyone else is right, she was falling out of that bikini, it was about 2 sizes to small. I'll tell ya, I was hoping for string failure a couple of times.
Oh, and the cars were neat too!

Don't think her boyfriend would get to pissy about it. Seemed to me like he was parading her around showing everyone what he had paid good money for.
Everyone else is right, she was falling out of that bikini, it was about 2 sizes to small. I'll tell ya, I was hoping for string failure a couple of times.
Oh, and the cars were neat too!

I saw her friday and Saturday... and both times she had that on.. and our group was also praying to the string failure god LOL .. sadly.. our prayers werent answered.. as hot as she was, she really needs to learn to smile some...

some more.........

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 294
  • photo2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 297
  • photo3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 286
  • photo4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 295
-
Back