Pinks All-out

-
ya it was awesome they rerunning it again oh ya its sucks
that mopar had a leak ps i met christian at
Bristol's thunder valley cool guy

I like it. MUCH better format ! Actually makes the show watchable n interesting. A few seemed mismatched, but hey that's racing. Maybe a field of 32 next time, but I can understand 16 because of time.

Let's See more !!! 10 sec cars are a fun class without spending too much money :wav:

Thats what im goint to try an do. They have a race in Phoenix but I dont think I can make it.

Tonight was the first time I ever bothered to watch it. I watched a few of the other episodes..what a joke..never seen such a bunch of crap talkers and whiners.

The all out format was much better. They should stick to something like that more often. Much more fun to watch...but they need more Mopars!!!!!!

Its really just a 9.90 bracket race where they can't use electronics. Like the Camaro guy who ran a 9.79 right after consistent 10.0's. He probably forgot and shifted it too high or something. But still it was more entertaining than the regular, even though I did miss the arguing. Street racing always seemed to be an Hour of arguing and 12 seconds of racing. To win in the regular format, you just need to have the other car covered by a half second or so and be good at sandbagging.

don

I liked it and that women winning with that Ford truck was excellent, even though I hates fords. Dance with who ya brung, gotta love it.

I love mopars to death but damn that 62 furd truck was cool!!! smallblock injected on alky!!!
What leaked out of the mopar?

Guitar Jones said:
Dude I'm always thinking of ways to win, that's how the new stealth Scamp project came about.

We got some work to do :rambo: If you/we gonna win the car's gotta look good. Thinking a 10.0-10.2 car. That's your dept. Pick your colors, I'll make it look good :)

I'm thinking 9.80's and slow it down to run 10.0's anywhere, anytime. The color shall be flat black to blend in with the asphalt at night and make it harder to see and judge. If it's fast enough I plan on putting an exhaust system on it as well to make it harder to hear.

I liked the new pinks but I got a idea! How about a spinoff, We can have grudge matches based on the seasons losers. I was suprised that they used Christian when they have all the equipment right there. They must be using the timers because Nate Pritchert was in the tower giving thumbs up on the drivers that went in the 10's. How else would he know if the chevy went in the 9.

We here at A Bodies only will need a rep to race on our behalf. Anyone able to slow there mopar down to 10 seconds? Go get them boys.

-
Back