Play ball! MLB picks

-
nats will do it this year ,there not picked to win it all. no pressure, and in 1 month , Jason and danny will be riding the pine, and the fast hitting kids will move up and when they get here look out.

Great edge of the seat game!!! Congrats to the Jays....

GO Cubbies :D

Home run!! Absolutely amazing game! I'll be the first to say a classless act by a dumbass throwing a beer onto the field.
Go Jays!

Lol

497332536.jpg

Anybody BUT the blowjays cockiest fans out there and they HAVEN'T won crap in TWENTY-THREE years:icon_fU::icon_fU:

Not an NL fan but got to go with the north siders on this one. CUBS!

Yeah I figgered you would wait till I posted to chime in seeing as how your bloated overweight alcoholic Yankmee CC is on permanent vacation.
Did you see the 2 home runs last night?? Pretty epic. Reminds me of last year (Yankmees did nada then too)
What makes it better is knowing the Yankmees are DONE and Haytriots lost to the Bills...lol
For the NL Im hoping for Cubs. Is that ok? Or you gonna slam me for that? Lol. See Elmer below?? He's hunting f**ktards...and yer in his sights. Lol
:icon_fU::rofl::elmer::icon_fU:

Yeah I figgered you would wait till I posted to chime in seeing as how your bloated overweight alcoholic Yankmee CC is on permanent vacation.
Did you see the 2 home runs last night?? Pretty epic. Reminds me of last year (Yankmees did nada then too)
What makes it better is knowing the Yankmees are DONE and Haytriots lost to the Bills...lol
For the NL Im hoping for Cubs. Is that ok? Or you gonna slam me for that? Lol. See Elmer below?? He's hunting f**ktards...and yer in his sights. Lol
:icon_fU::rofl::elmer::icon_fU:

Ya' and I see you waited til your BLOWJAYS won to post, if they had lost you'd be nowhere to be found typicle lameass fan like the rest of those hockey pucks up there:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

Lol chk the time, posted at the beginning of the game. THAT THE BLUE JAYS WON!! How'd the Yankmees do??
Oh thats right...lol thats why you didnt post..cuz yer Yankmees SUCK!! Only thing that sucks more is CC at last call. Put yer Brady PJs on it might make you feel better?? Look out Elmer is back...:elmer::elmer::icon_fU::icon_fU:
Ya' and I see you waited til your BLOWJAYS won to post, if they had lost you'd be nowhere to be found typicle lameass fan like the rest of those hockey pucks up there:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

Giants Mets,scoreless throughout seven innings,five hits total....

Another GREAT game that went scoreless until the 9th...WOW!! Congrats to the Giants

The Cubs/Giants series should be a good one to follow (hoping)

Cubs 2016

I watched the NY/SF till the 7th. Incredible game!
Speaking of incredible hows 7-0 for the Jays?? Lol Rangers "fans" are booing Hamels lol
GO JAYS GO! Wish the Yankmees had made it...lol

Let's hope they can keep the offence going for the rest of the series!!!

-
Back