PLease dump the "Political Forum" - full of hate speech, foul language, etc..no place for it.

-
That's what's wrong in America these days.
"I don't like something so everyone else needs to change"

Go away if you don't like it.

II will man up and admit I could agree with Mr. Lead sometimes, maybe less than 1% of the time, but I so much disagree with him the other 99% of the time. So it is hard to step up and agree those 1 or 2 times!!
I figure I do him therefore a service not to hit that disagree button all those times!!!! lol

I also have to figure I am like my X,.... not always right, BUT never wrong!!

Well, now you all can see exactly who hangs out there and what that little group is all about. End it, send them off to share their hate elsewhere. Just one person's opinion, but sure seems like a quite a few that go on about THEIR right to free speech can't handle mine.. You asked for suggestions, I made one - deal with it. I'm done. When this site goes down the toilet with a bunch of other ones remember why.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

quoteBgSpacer.png

Man, keep this guy out of the conversations about painting engine bays or blacking out the front of core supports.

Well, now you all can see exactly who hangs out there and what that little group is all about. End it, send them off to share their hate elsewhere. Just one person's opinion, but sure seems like a quite a few that go on about THEIR right to free speech can't handle mine.. You asked for suggestions, I made one - deal with it. I'm done. When this site goes down the toilet with a bunch of other ones remember why.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

View attachment 1715336576

From what I can see your the one that cant handle free speech, people don't agree with you so your solution is to shut them up. The only hate I see comes from you, Like a typical Liberal you hate anyone and everyone who doesn't see things the way you do. Go crawl back in your safe space with a bucket of tide pods if you cant handle it.

We should tax soda says the 400lb liberal.
Guns scare me, so nobody should have one says the armed liberal.
We should have open borders says the America hating liberal....while conveniently not recognizing that the countries they jerk off over have very strict immigration policies.
I'm for everybody says the liberal...regardless of sexual orientation, color, religion, ect. Yet they hate Christians, Jews, Males, whites, women who like being treated like women, anyone with an opposing viewpoint, anyone rural or suburb, or anyone with a ******* job!
I'm for free speech says the liberal while throwing a tantrum.

No rational person cares about your feelings or bullshit. Centrist Democrats might have been able to speak to "working people" long ago, but this far left **** is a joke.

If you'd like to chew on something with your liberal, smarter than me buddies...try this...

Stop with the identity politics ****. You libs and your media buddies love to put everyone into groups and get them fighting. The people in the center and on the right are over it. You think we're stupid rednecks. It's 2019! We have black and Latino friends, gay family members, ect....you idiots are still making a big deal about it. You love to sit there as a white liberal male and talk about the gay or black community. Guesse what... there is no gay or black community. My neighbor is black. He is a great guy. He's a doctor, our kids go to school together, we shop at the same supermarket, sit in the same traffic together, ect. He's not part of the "black community", he's part of my community! He has nothing in common with a black farmer from Iowa, or a gangbanger from Chicago....so stop telling us we should hate each other. The gay community....please! Are you telling me that a lesbian from FL has anything in common with a twink from RI, or a tranny from LA?

The only ones crying anymore are spoiled *** white metro libs. My black, Latino, Jew, Indian, Asian, LGBT customers, friends, and family are over it. They are busy being Americans.

You libs are mentally ill and disgust me. **** stirring losers.

Rant over.

Typical leftie. If he doesn't like guns, instead of not buying one he wants them banned. These people are truly mentally ill. Hey I'll be optimistic. Now we have a NP forum Nanny. Always wanted one of those...
I agree.
OP needs to make like a dick and beat it.
Just go away.
Far.
Do not return.
Go find people that think like you do whether it is at a Gay Pride parade or an Antifa rally.

I will agree with Dave on one thing through all this. That is that we should speak to each other with some level of respect. There's really no need for all the nastiness and hatred. For instance, when I call jpar stupid, he knows I don't mean it and I am just messin. I mean deadgum, that guy is textbook hot rodder. How can anybody not like him. Stuff like that is cool camaraderie. But cursing at each other and meaning it.......we're better than that. Any idiot can talk like that. Even in the political forum where the "gloves are off" so to speak, we're still the same people, right? I keep saying this over and over but it's true. When Tim (ABodyBomber) passed away, it really got me to thinking. What if mine or your last word to someone was something in hate? Gregg Allman (RIP) took that to his grave since 1971, because he and his brother Duane had gotten into a fight........over drugs of all things and the last things they said to each were in hate, Duane jumped on his bike and was killed less than five miles from where he left Gregg. What a horrible thing to carry with you all your life. Just something to think about.

I like the political forum here because I learned here that I agree with and have very similar political beliefs with people I would have never thought.
I am a non white woman, from a liberal family, graduated from a liberal *** college with professors so liberal, you would swear they all lived with Obama.

Yet, I find I agree with the white, conservative males more often than not because they just make sense. I would have never known this had it not been for this forum and being able to get to know them through their posts. I really wouldn't mind hanging out and chatting in person with most of these guys and I would have never known had I just seen them in passing at some car show, because on the surface we have nothing in common.

You don't have to join the political discussions if you don't want, no one is forcing you. I read more than post in the N&P and I know I can shut it off anytime.

I will agree with Dave on one thing through all this. That is that we should speak to each other with some level of respect. There's really no need for all the nastiness and hatred. For instance, when I call jpar stupid, he knows I don't mean it and I am just messin. I mean deadgum, that guy is textbook hot rodder. How can anybody not like him. Stuff like that is cool camaraderie. But cursing at each other and meaning it.......we're better than that. Any idiot can talk like that. Even in the political forum where the "gloves are off" so to speak, we're still the same people, right? I keep saying this over and over but it's true. When Tim (ABodyBomber) passed away, it really got me to thinking. What if mine or your last word to someone was something in hate? Gregg Allman (RIP) took that to his grave since 1971, because he and his brother Duane had gotten into a fight........over drugs of all things and the last things they said to each were in hate, Duane jumped on his bike and was killed less than five miles from where he left Gregg. What a horrible thing to carry with you all your life. Just something to think about.
I mostly agree on the respect part. Dave kinda earned what he gets, though. He comes into that forum like a poo flinging monkey and he has never evolved beyond that.

At times, there are some pretty harsh comments made in the N&P forum. It does lean pretty much conservative, and some of the liberal members get hounded pretty hard. Most of that is in jest. There has been a long running joke about one of the liberal leaning members hosting a 4'th of July party. If that were to actually happen, you would be surprised as to how many of us would actually show up, and have a great time.

Hey Harrison, you guys get crazy weather yesterday?
Yesterday (Friday) was BEAUTIFUL! Sunny and 85 degrees with some wind. Last night we had a few thunderstorms roll through, but nothing drastic. I spent two years in NJ at Maguire AFB. We used to go to the Cherry Hill Mall all the time. When I got the assignment to be an Airlift Control Officer at 21st Air Force HQ, I wasn't really looking forward to moving to NJ. All I knew about it was what I saw on TV and in Movies. The area around Maguire AFB was beautiful, rural farmland. We really enjoyed our time there. After 2 years, the AF decided they needed me in Panama.

-
Back