Please pray for Kitty.

-
Rob,
Prayers go out from our family to Miss Kitty for a speedy recovery and also to you during this trying time.
Greg

Sorry to hear Rob. Prayers going out to you and your family. Hoping for a speedy recovery

They say not to pray for a lighter load but for a stronger Back! Man you and Ms Kitty must have tremendously strong backs for you have had your troubles! Prayer sent. Let me know if I can do anything for the two of you.

Kitty has a massive blockage in her carotid artery on the left side of her neck. They speculate what happened is that some of it broke loose and blocked some veins in her brain and caused the stroke.

When they gave her the clot buster drug, that did not touch the big blockage in the artery, but did dissolve the blockage in her brain and any deficit was restored.

We are waiting now to see what the next course of action is. She will be getting a MRI about 8 PM and they will know more of what to do then. It is a kinda wait and see thing right now.

But for now, Kitty is her old self, so I am going with that as a good thing. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Rusty,

my dad had both the arteries in his neck cleaned out. He is 75 years old. He had an issue with this though not as bad as your wife (no stroke). Once she gets well enough, that may be an option to talk with your doctor about.

I am glad that shes ok.

Matt

Kitty has a massive blockage in her carotid artery on the left side of her neck. They speculate what happened is that some of it broke loose and blocked some veins in her brain and caused the stroke.

When they gave her the clot buster drug, that did not touch the big blockage in the artery, but did dissolve the blockage in her brain and any deficit was restored.

We are waiting now to see what the next course of action is. She will be getting a MRI about 8 PM and they will know more of what to do then. It is a kinda wait and see thing right now.

But for now, Kitty is her old self, so I am going with that as a good thing. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.
Praise the Lord !!

Glad to hear she's doing better. Best wishes for her to pull through with a fast and full recovery....

Rusty you ok on cash? I know it gets expensive quick! You have been great to others in the past just a yes or no.

Thanks for the news! Prayers for Kitty, you and the family.

Thank goodness she's is back to her normal self. Hopefully they will figure out the neck clot too.
Best of luck to you guys, and a speedy recovery for Kitty.

- Glad to hear that things are starting to look up. Tell her that the guys here are pulling for her and wishing her a speedy recovery. Prayers sent.

Prayers to you both from here too. My father had a bad stroke years ago and came through it, so I know what you're feeling and going through. Her being herself is a very good sign. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

-
Back